Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mayer’s new single is 🔥

ShaolinNole

Legendary
He’s definitely going for the 80’s vibe. Pink strat, aqua album cover, Jeff Porcaro shuffle. I re-evaluated my position on him after watching the funny or die video below some years back. He understands the public perception of him and he’s actually a great guitarist as well.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
jjfM37Q.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Like him or not Mayer is a great guitarist. Gets a boatload of pussy too. How can you not like that?
I can't name a single America 1st charity he donates too, or any charity for that matter, with all those guitar skills and monies he has.

Getting pussy is like shooting fish in a barrel these days with all the fags and psych issues. I'd be more impressed if he wifed up, didn't sleep around, and showed some real character.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I can't name a single America 1st charity he donates too, or any charity for that matter, with all those guitar skills and monies he has.

Getting pussy is like shooting fish in a barrel these days with all the fags and psych issues. I'd be more impressed if he wifed up, didn't sleep around, and showed some real character.
Perfectly stated. There are plenty of Athletes and Musician with talent, money, and that get pussy…. That doesn’t mean I’m about to start suckin those douches off.

Afag Rodgers and his troll looking fiancé would be low hanging fruit example.

If having money, a talent, and getting pussy means we have to like or respect someone in-spite of the person they are…we’re all FUCKED.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Who gives a fuck? He can shove that guitar up his stretched out asshole.
Made me think of this….hope the guitar gets shoved up flat….that faggit will really enjoy that shit.

c9647661-7cf6-43d7-bfef-2da1b87ef2e1_text.gif

Edit: I am aloud to call him a faggit as I have done so in person circa 1998 in Gwinnett Co. He lived next to a buddy of mine at The Falls apts and played Buckhead circuit. Dude was ok BUT always wanted to bring his FUCKIN GUITAR EVERYWHERE. Including the pool…WTF is that shit about? But honestly he was an ok dude…JUST NOT AT ALL MY MUSICAL CUP OF TEA.

Last edited:

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
For those of you that aren’t smart enough to like this song and are too pretentious to like Mayer, I will be setting up shop at the Wachovia in Osage Beach, MO. Feel free to come on by and get your ass whipped.

TJHall1

Legendary
Does he get much more vagina than you or something? Seems like you have a splinter in your balloon knot.
Seems like you have a hard on for a dude because he can play a fuckin guitar. I don't give 2 shits about this faggot. I was replying to you and the person you replied to thinking this cum eater is something special because he can play a guitar.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Like him or not Mayer is a great guitarist. Gets a boatload of pussy too. How can you not like that?

I only recently have realized this. I love the blues, and am a huge Buddy Guy fan. He and Mayer have jammed together a few times, and dude can flat out play.

(Already cut to the Mayer solos, on the Buddy Guy vids)

...and a B.B. King one. Mayer really showing off his blues chops here.

Top Bottom