Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master vaccine passport thread

huffbuffer

Poster

This is about as best I can find on such short notice in regards to ADE

Regards
Huffbuffer

Jtrain80

Legendary
What line of work? How easily can she be replaced in this job market? How easily could she find another job?
I would not send any emails explaining herself, just tell them all communication needs to go through a lawyer.
The 25% of people need to hire anattorney together. See if you have some type
Of insurance that will cover a lawyer

Director of Nursing. Very difficult to find someone as familiar with the organization. She has gotten every job she had applied for since 2004.

The issue is that she is questioning her career, organization, the whole damn medical field to be honest. Really a shit hit the fan moment.

racernhra

Elite
Founder

This is about as best I can find on such short notice in regards to ADE

Regards
Huffbuffer
You need to find yourself a new avatar instead of copying. The only thing worse than no avatar is one that is stolen.

huffbuffer

Poster
You need to find yourself a new avatar instead of copying. The only thing worse than no avatar is one that is stolen.
Lol. That is great. Unfortunately, this is my avatar for all of my social media, so it will remain.

Regards
Huffbuffer

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Finest of all rebuttals, calling someone that disagrees with you a troll. I am simply trying to understand why the hesitancy and hatred for masks other than your feels. Either you have links to your verifiable facts that I can verify, or you dont and they arent verifiable. Sinking down to name calling kills your credibility.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Because masks are pointless and ineffective...

huffbuffer

Poster

This Danish study?

Regards
Huffbuffer

TTUcamper

Elite

This Danish study?

Regards
Huffbuffer

Factcheck.org

Lol

Sites like that are why we now call conspiracy theories spoiler alerts.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

This Danish study?

Regards
Huffbuffer
Factcheck? Seriously?

Instead of letting yourself get manipulated by the likes of Factcheck, perhaps you should read the studies yourself.

fschmidt

Poster
This video seems relevant.

My one disagreement is his criticism of eugenics. Is God a eugenicist because He implements natural selection? I think planned eugenics is wrong because people aren't qualified to judge. But this vaccine reintroduces badly needed natural selection to humanity, and I support that.

huffbuffer

Poster
Factcheck? Seriously?

Instead of letting yourself get manipulated by the likes of Factcheck, perhaps you should read the studies yourself.
That is rich and so full of wonderful irony on this site. Thanks for the Monday afternoon laugh.

Regards
Huffbuffer

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Claims to be an independent thinker. Links a leftist propaganda site funded by Soros. Either a board member playing make believe like Steve Cook or truly a psychopath lefty in full display.

huffbuffer

Poster
Claims to be an independent thinker. Links a leftist propaganda site funded by Soros. Either a board member playing make believe like Steve Cook or truly a psychopath lefty in full display.
The tried and true Soros defense. Love it.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Latest posts

Top Bottom