Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master vaccine passport thread

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I am officially faced with my first vaccine passport dilemma. Bought tix for a Widespread Panic show at ACL Live tomorrow night and just learned they are requiring vax passport and mandatory masking. That doesn't sound like a fun Panic show to me. I think I'm out. Everything is becoming ruined.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I am officially faced with my first vaccine passport dilemma. Bought tix for a Widespread Panic show at ACL Live tomorrow night and just learned they are requiring vax passport and mandatory masking. That doesn't sound like a fun Panic show to me. I think I'm out. Everything is becoming ruined.
Don’t support that shit in any way. There will be plenty more concerts in the future

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This 100%. Yeah it sucks and is inconvenient but You gotta draw the line somewhere.
I may or may not decide to get vaccinated once the vaccine is FDA approved. However I won’t participate in the Nazi passport program. I’ve drawn the lawn line at that I will never send my card to anyone. I’m willing to quit my job over it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The vaccine vs negative test thing really grinds my gears.

They know it’s not the same thing to have taken the drugs as it is to test negative and just don’t give a fuck.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Welp. Wife was given ultimatum by employer, get jab by October or be released. She is beside herself. 25% of the employees have not received vaxx. Be interesting going forward.
What line of work? How easily can she be replaced in this job market? How easily could she find another job?
I would not send any emails explaining herself, just tell them all communication needs to go through a lawyer.
The 25% of people need to hire anattorney together. See if you have some type
Of insurance that will cover a lawyer

huffbuffer

Poster
Good morning, fellow patriots!

I am having a hard time understanding why people are scared to get vaxxed. Also, why is wearing a mask so emasculating? I mean, our Lord and Savior once said "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself". Do those that refuse to wear a mask hate themselves since they aren't loving their neighbor?

Regards
Huffbuffer

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I am having a hard time understanding why people are scared to get vaxxed. Also, why is wearing a mask so emasculating? I mean, our Lord and Savior once said "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself". Do those that refuse to wear a mask hate themselves since they aren't loving their neighbor?

Regards
Huffbuffer
Masks are disgusting and not natural. It prevents me from breathing fresh air, no more explanation is needed than that.

not getting the vaccine is a political statement among other reasons.

you dont get to lie to the people for several years (Russia, Russia,Russia,), target them with the IRS (tea party), tell them they are racist (CRT) and then expect us to believe and comply with you.

that is not loving your neighbor.
This is a war against free speech and if I have to take a .25% chance that I die I guess that’s what has to be done. Our soldiers have done far more for our country.

Reinstate freedom of speech in this country and create liability for lies and we can start to talk

huffbuffer

Poster
Masks are disgusting and not natural. It prevents me from breathing fresh air, no more explanation is needed than that.

not getting the vaccine is a political statement among other reasons.

you dont get to lie to the people for several years (Russia, Russia,Russia,), target them with the IRS (tea party), tell them they are racist (CRT) and then expect us to believe and comply with you.

that is not loving your neighbor.
This is a war against free speech and if I have to take a .25% chance that I die I guess that’s what has to be done. Our soldiers have done far more for our country.

Reinstate freedom of speech in this country and create liability for lies and we can start to talk

Every bit of that diatribe screams "me, me, me!". So, basically not getting vaxxed is to "own the libs"? And what indoor setting are you breathing fresh air? That shit all sorts of toxic. So you refuse to love your neighbor because of conspiracy theories making you think they dont love you?

Regards
Huffbuffer

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Every bit of that diatribe screams "me, me, me!". So, basically not getting vaxxed is to "own the libs"? And what indoor setting are you breathing fresh air? That shit all sorts of toxic. So you refuse to love your neighbor because of conspiracy theories making you think they dont love you?

Regards
Huffbuffer
Yes, next question

And not one of the items I mentioned are conspiracy theories. They are verifiable facts, so I now know this is a troll.

Lying is not loving. Shove the love up your ass

huffbuffer

Poster
Yes, next question

And not one of the items I mentioned are conspiracy theories. They are verifiable facts, so I now know this is a troll.

Lying is not loving. Shove the love up your ass
Cite your sources, please so I can educate myself on which ones are lies. However, I have read CRT and can attest that it is not telling me I am racist because I am white.

Regards
Huffbuffer

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

Regards
Huffbuffer

the science community has been trying to develop vaccines for this type of virus for DECADES. Every single time previously the trial was ended when 100% of the lab rats died within a couple years, a majority due to something called Vaccine Enhanced Disease where your body becomes dependent upon vaccines to fight off every single little sickness you get. If you don’t have a vaccines for the common cold, you die because your immune system is not strong enough to fight it off. So all of a sudden now, I’m supposed to believe that science has cured this syndrome and it is no longer an issue? In a vaccine that was developed in less than a year? When all previous vaccines were in trial for many years? For me personally, I just want more information & time with regards to the long term side effects. And no, 3 months later is not long term

oh and BTW, here an article that was published this week that says scientist are now worried about Antibody Dependent Enhancement (basically the same thing as Vaccine Enhanced Disease)

huffbuffer

Poster
the science community has been trying to develop vaccines for this type of virus for DECADES. Every single time previously the trial was ended when 100% of the lab rats died within a couple years, a majority due to something called Vaccine Enhanced Disease where your body becomes dependent upon vaccines to fight off every single little sickness you get. If you don’t have a vaccines for the common cold, you die because your immune system is not strong enough to fight it off. So all of a sudden now, I’m supposed to believe that science has cured this syndrome and it is no longer an issue? In a vaccine that was developed in less than a year? When all previous vaccines were in trial for many years? For me personally, I just want more information & time with regards to the long term side effects. And no, 3 months later is not long term

oh and BTW, here an article that was published this week that says scientist are now worried about Antibody Dependent Enhancement (basically the same thing as Vaccine Enhanced Disease)

If I am reading this right, the study was based on a single patient? If not, what is the sample size of this study?

Regards
Huffbuffer

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Cite your sources, please so I can educate myself on which ones are lies. However, I have read CRT and can attest that it is not telling me I am racist because I am white.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Top troll attempt “cite your sources.”

fuck your sources. Refute what I said

huffbuffer

Poster
Top troll attempt “cite your sources.”

fuck your sources. Refute what I said
Finest of all rebuttals, calling someone that disagrees with you a troll. I am simply trying to understand why the hesitancy and hatred for masks other than your feels. Either you have links to your verifiable facts that I can verify, or you dont and they arent verifiable. Sinking down to name calling kills your credibility.

Regards
Huffbuffer

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Finest of all rebuttals, calling someone that disagrees with you a troll. I am simply trying to understand why the hesitancy and hatred for masks other than your feels. Either you have links to your verifiable facts that I can verify, or you dont and they arent verifiable. Sinking down to name calling kills your credibility.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Either you have links or you don’t. Let’s see them. Waste your time not mine

huffbuffer

Poster
Either you have links or you don’t. Let’s see them. Waste your time not mine
That is exactly what I am asking from you. You made the claim they are verifiable. Show me where you are verifying them from? If this is such a waste of your time, why are you trying to argue? I am just asking for links to credible data that backs your claims.

Regards
Huffbuffer

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That is exactly what I am asking from you. You made the claim they are verifiable. Show me where you are verifying them from? If this is such a waste of your time, why are you trying to argue? I am just asking for links to credible data that backs your claims.

Regards
Huffbuffer
If you need verification that Russia was a lie we don’t need to have any further discussion. I’m not your guy, go talk to someone else.

huffbuffer

Poster
If you need verification that Russia was a lie we don’t need to have any further discussion. I’m not your guy, go talk to someone else.
Then please stop replying. Your argument seems to be more based on how you feel than actual data.

Regards
Huffbuffer

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
If I am reading this right, the study was based on a single patient? If not, what is the sample size of this study?

Regards
Huffbuffer
You can read the study yourself. The most important part of my post, which you conveniently ignored, is the DECADES of trials that have been performed on these types of vaccines without EVER having a successful outcome. I’m supposed to just trust that the science community finally figured it out in 6 months this time around?

Did you know Moderna and Pfizer have a history of lying to their patients about the drugs they put out so that they can make more money? All of sudden now I’m supposed to just trust that they only have our best interest at heart? They’ve stopped caring about making money? Give me a fucking break and wake the fuck up.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

but CNN told him Russia, Russia, Russia so it MUST be true. CNN would never lie.

This guy is either a troll or a sheep. Either way, it’s an embarrassing look.

huffbuffer

Poster
You can read the study yourself. The most important part of my post, which you conveniently ignored, is the DECADES of trials that have been performed on these types of vaccines without EVER having a successful outcome. I’m supposed to just trust that the science community finally figured it out in 6 months this time around?

Did you know Moderna and Pfizer have a history of lying to their patients about the drugs they put out so that they can make more money? All of sudden now I’m supposed to just trust that they only have our best interest at heart? They’ve stopped caring about making money? Give me a fucking break and wake the fuck up.
I did not conveniently ignore. I clicked the link to read the article and it seems to state 1 patient. I was asking if I read that correctly. There is no need to be up in arms like the other guy that has been replying, I am just simply trying to gather the facts. And all pharma has lied to us for years to make more money. Doctors have been over-prescribing medication for decades. That has just been Corporate America in a nutshell.

Regards
Huffbuffer

huffbuffer

Poster
but CNN told him Russia, Russia, Russia so it MUST be true. CNN would never lie.

This guy is either a troll or a sheep. Either way, it’s an embarrassing look.
I dont watch CNN. Nice try. One thing right and left wing people can agree on is that MSM is a problem. I am an independent thinker who doesnt get my news from 24/7 broadcasts or facebook memes.

Regards
Huffbuffer

huffbuffer

Poster
so you’ve been given (multiple) specific reasons why people don’t want the vaccine, and you have no thought/comment on that?

cool, so you concede that you’re a troll. To the ignore list you go
I have been given not much of anything other than feelings. I can't just jump to a conclusion based off of 2 people that replied, one who wants to simply own the libs. Anecdotal evidence is not really much to base decisions on, is it? I am still looking around the interwebs trying to find peer-reviewed documentation of the lab rats. It takes time.

Is y'alls skin so thin that you cant have a civil conversation without calling someone a troll?

Regards
Huffbuffer

Latest posts

Top Bottom