Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Massive Snake in Pittsburgh Park

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
giphy.gif

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Look how thin the tree branch it's on is. That snake is not nearly as big as it is made out to be.
Tree behind it looks pretty big to me. Regardless, look how long that snake is. If you saw that in the woods, you’d shit your pants.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Shitty zoomed in old cell pic, but this guy slithered up my back yard bird feeder a few years ago. I pulled up a chair to my back door, smoked a bowl & watched him try his best for about an hour to catch a bird. Most saw him, but he did get in a couple of strikes. Never touched a bird, though. He eventually gave up, and went back down below the deck. Better than natgeo.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I will move if I ever see a snake like that in my yard. Wouldn’t think twice.
We've had a huge black snake around our house before... luckily we now have kids in our neighborhood that will capture and relocate them

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
We like the non poisonous snakes around here, because they compete with the canebrake & diamondback rattlesnakes, and copperheads for food...maybe water mocasins to a lesser extent.

Top Bottom