Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mass shooting in Highland Park, Chicago. GoFundMe link for 2 year old left with no parents. Now $2.7 million

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Is there a pic of this murder's face and the tattoo showing?
2316086.jpg

The rose is there but I can't find one that shows the whole tattoo.... which is weird. You'd think a dude like this would have a picture without a shirt on to show off that tat.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
2316086.jpg

The rose is there but I can't find one that shows the whole tattoo.... which is weird. You'd think a dude like this would have a picture without a shirt on to show off that tat.
I thought.jpg

I sent the pic from earlier to a group mms, we all constantly argue politics.
Of course I get push back asking for a face with the arm tat.
This pic was sent to me, they're assuming it's not the dipshit murder.

Wouldn't be surprised his social media is being scrubbed.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Oler Ted

Elite
Seems you were quick to pin it on Trump @Oler Ted. You know damn well the psychos that do this shit are 90+% lefty radicals. Dude is clearly an Antifa leftist nutjob. Maybe allow truth to be revealed after a bit before jumping on the right or left did it train.
Oh that’s right, I forgot I’m only supposed to jump to conclusions in one direction on this forum.

Also, if you followed my posts through the thread you will see I was just reporting the information that was coming out live and adjusted my posts as more information came out

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

2 year olds parents were both killed. He is in for a long ride. Would be nice to kick in a few bucks 👍

Actually I was told that some of the money may be used to lobby against gun rights. If thats the case I would oppose donating anything. Help the kid yes, help liberal politics no.

Top Bottom