Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marijuana is going to kill your kids

It shouldn’t even be on the list. I’m as right wing as they come. Love my God, my family and my guns. And I really enjoy marijuana. It’s such a stupid stance by those in the party opposed to it.
Oh don’t get me wrong, I completely agree, but if it keeps the old boomers happy, they can leave it way at the bottom for another 5 or 10 years until it’s not an issue.

TJHall1

Legendary
Drugs are bad
giphy-downsized-large.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Oh don’t get me wrong, I completely agree, but if it keeps the old boomers happy, they can leave it way at the bottom for another 5 or 10 years until it’s not an issue.
Its not like its gonna drive them to vote blue.

However, there are plenty of people that vote blue based on that issue alone. Anybody in that industry votes blue by default simply because they have no other choice. Giving those businesses, their employees, and consumers an option would be a big win.

Sikness23245

Elite
Agree that the danger is greatly overblown, but legalizing weed does present a greater danger for kids. It may not kill them, but it would be a traumatizing experience at a young age.

*DISCLAIMER* I am for legalization and voted for it in Michigan. This is just something I hadn't considered before I started buying these things. Incidents have increased here since legalization, too.

1615601298469.png1615601487120.png

Jtrain80

Legendary
Its not like its gonna drive them to vote blue.

However, there are plenty of people that vote blue based on that issue alone. Anybody in that industry votes blue by default simply because they have no other choice. Giving those businesses, their employees, and consumers an option would be a big win.

Oklahoma is as red as they come. We voted for it to be legalized. Now law abiding citizens can smoke and have a peace of mind about it.

Long cat

Elite
Agree that the danger is greatly overblown, but legalizing weed does present a greater danger for kids. It may not kill them, but it would be a traumatizing experience at a young age.

*DISCLAIMER* I am for legalization and voted for it in Michigan. This is just something I hadn't considered before I started buying these things. Incidents have increased here since legalization, too.

View attachment 10634View attachment 10635
I dodged another bullet and was able to wake up this morning.

Those gummies are home made. They look official but they arent. You can look up online how they are made but the bottom line is they are inconsistent. One dose will do nothing at all, the next dose will put you over the top for 18 hours. at least that’s what my friend who knows about this stuff says.

This is another argument for legalization of you ask me. Medical stuff and stuff from good dispensaries doesn’t have those issues.

Sikness23245

Elite
I dodged another bullet and was able to wake up this morning.

Those gummies are home made. They look official but they arent. You can look up online how they are made but the bottom line is they are inconsistent. One dose will do nothing at all, the next dose will put you over the top for 18 hours. at least that’s what my friend who knows about this stuff says.

This is another argument for legalization of you ask me. Medical stuff and stuff from good dispensaries doesn’t have those issues.

What does any of this have to do with my post? You aren't a kid, kids aren't going to the hospital because of inconsistencies, and yes, stuff from dispensaries will put them in hospitals as well.

denn

Legendary
Founder
That's the problem with the Republican party. Too much old school thinking. Fuck, if they just let people smoke and be gay, they'd get a lot more following by the yutes.
I believe by and large, younger conservative voters don't really care if you are a pot head or gay. At least when it comes to elections. The old farts within the party though.....

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I believe by and large, younger conservative voters don't really care if you are a pot head or gay. At least when it comes to elections. The old farts within the party though.....
Yeah who gives a shit honestly?

Too much worrying about the wrong shit.

Worry about if US citizens are fags while illegals flood our country and China builds the world's largest navy seems pretty short sighted.

Top Bottom