Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mandate/Federal Contractors?

NuclearPower

Poster
I’ve said before that I work for an electric utility and we were hit yesterday with a Dec 8th deadline to fully vaccinated, has there been a law passed or an executive order signed yet?
This is gonna get ugly for all utilities.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Don't think so which is weird, where are the court filings trying to block this mandate

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's obscene that some federal contractors must take the Jab while so many federal employees and contractors are exempted.

My argument would be if this virus was so onerous that they want the whole world Jabbed, why are so many being given exemptions. They are just as capable of being infected or spreading Wuhan around. Of course, the reason is that this is a colossal charade and ruse.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It's obscene that some federal contractors must take the Jab while so many federal employees and contractors are exempted.

My argument would be if this virus was so onerous that they want the whole world Jabbed, why are so many being given exemptions. They are just as capable of being infected or spreading Wuhan around. Of course, the reason is that this is a colossal charade and ruse.

I haven’t looked up this law referenced in the EO but this is where to look for who is required then look at what agencies do not fall under this.

The term ‘‘agency’’ means an Executive agency as defined in 5 U.S.C.
105 (excluding the Government Accountability Office).

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If it's a global pandemic with the most virulent virus ever then shouldn't everyone be Jabbed without exception? To allow exceptions eviscerates their mantra.

Oh, we know this virus is about as harmful as tobacco virus to humans.

NuclearPower

Poster
Been a busy day, so the government sent out new contracts in August for our GSA agreement and they snuck language in that making everyone under that agreement federal contractors.
They’re slick.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’ve said before that I work for an electric utility and we were hit yesterday with a Dec 8th deadline to fully vaccinated, has there been a law passed or an executive order signed yet?
This is gonna get ugly for all utilities.
Time for a revolution. Or as some call it a civil war. Before you know it the feds will giving mandates on how many sheets of toilet paper you can use to wipe your ass. How ironic is all of this shit when they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Don't tread on me, I am ready to strike!

TTUcamper

Elite
Jmo, if you haven't taken it I would highly suggest not. The numbers coming out of the UK are starting to show it is crushing immune systems. You are now more likely to get covid if you have been vaccinated, wait until cold and flu season it's going to get much worse for the vaxxed. There is a reason they have to purge the control group quickly. I would not trade my health for money. I can always flip burgers, tighten my belt and live healthy. I cannot undo a vaccine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-192607-540.png
    Screenshot_20211021-192607-540.png
    257.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20211021-192518-636.png
    Screenshot_20211021-192518-636.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 6

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Jmo, if you haven't taken it I would highly suggest not. The numbers coming out of the UK are starting to show it is crushing immune systems. You are now more likely to get covid if you have been vaccinated, wait until cold and flu season it's going to get much worse for the vaxxed. There is a reason they have to purge the control group quickly. I would not trade my health for money. I can always flip burgers, tighten my belt and live healthy. I cannot undo a vaccine.

That doc out of UK said that those 40+ years of age will have no immune stem by Christmas

Jtrain80

Legendary

It's like I told my wife, " loosing your job sucks, but we REALLY can't afford you to be in the hospital non stop".

Top Bottom