Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Making the Rivals Main Board our bitch

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No I'm not talking about any retardo troll army. I'm talking about sucking up all their good content and repurposing it for the Crootn community.

We are going to make them our bitch for the amusement and entertainment of Crootrs.

First, I'm planning on scraping everything of value off the Main Board and publishing it a digital archive for people to check out. Kind of like a digital museum. If there are any specific threads you want to prioritize post them in here.

We can also live stream any active threads and LOL at all the cringe going on over there these days.

We can do anything we want so if you have any ideas to add to this let me know.

It will prob be a few months till we get something up because we have a lot of parallel projects going, but we will link it on the toolbar as we get things ready.

Also if anyone wants to volunteer to help, learn to write software or anything with this task, let me know.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Have u all looked at sports boards? I'd like to have a homoboard to go to that isnt Rivals based.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Have u all looked at sports boards? I'd like to have a homoboard to go to that isnt Rivals based.
We don't have the traffic to do that on this forum yet. For now, just bring sports convo to the main forum.

We could do all kinds of things to aggregate sports info, but that is not our mission here. We are more after building up digital infrastructure / new internet. We are going to provide server space for people that connect with our ideals, but are mainly focused on rooting the entire community into the ground, as protected from censorship as possible. We can also help them with branding, merchandising, etc.

We are going to be more like the "Google" here, but if anyone wants to start some kind of sports podcast, site, etc, we can help them get together infrastructure and will let them promote here.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Does it work for those of us that fully banned ourselves on purpose in an epic way?

Nats win, Caps win. Great day so far.
Yeah for sure, we are just gonna rehost all the content over here. None of the rivals articles or recruting ranks because thats a steaming pile of shit anyways - just posts on TMB

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
A new cold war is initiated, yet only one side is aware of its declaration. The outcome is a forgone conclusion. The spoils will be generously shared with the citizens of The Free Speech Forum by the formidable warrior known as @Croot_Overlord. God help the members of Rivals.
We are just getting warmed up here. And you know specifically I'm tellin the truth lol.

Funny thing is anyone we go after is gonna have their hands tied in some form or fashion. And we can do absolutely whatever the hell we want to here.

QuanChi

Elite
I don’t exactly know what this all means but web scrapers and auto archiving is child’s play.

If it’s several years of posts, it seems like it could become a good data training set for making a retarded “AI”

AgEngDawg

Legendary
No I'm not talking about any retardo troll army. I'm talking about sucking up all their good content and repurposing it for the Crootn community.

We are going to make them our bitch for the amusement and entertainment of Crootrs.

First, I'm planning on scraping everything of value off the Main Board and publishing it a digital archive for people to check out. Kind of like a digital museum. If there are any specific threads you want to prioritize post them in here.

We can also live stream any active threads and LOL at all the cringe going on over there these days.

It will prob be a few months till we get something up because we have a lot of parallel projects going, but we will link it on the toolbar as we get things ready.

Also if anyone wants to volunteer to help, learn to write software or anything with this task, let me know.

DRAG THEM!!!!!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

I love you

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
OP is trolled to the max... it's your energy to spend but why focus on that when you could start a podcast where you have different guests (including your own posters) and discuss the things you post about on this board... kind of an audio book of the message board in a sense.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
OP is trolled to the max... it's your energy to spend but why focus on that when you could start a podcast where you have different guests (including your own posters) and discuss the things you post about on this board... kind of an audio book of the message board in a sense.
Does the D in your name stand for Defender? We already have a podcast set up and the first episode is about how much of a whiny faggot you are

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
Does the D in your name stand for Defender? We already have a podcast set up and the first episode is about how much of a whiny faggot you are

It stands for dick which you seem to love to stay on. Just a suggestion but hey feel free to obsess over rivals if you want.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It stands for dick which you seem to love to stay on. Just a suggestion but hey feel free to obsess over rivals if you want.
LMAO! I just make up shit in my head to do for the amusement of the crowd and have my boys develop it. I’m just here to laugh at people like you that get maxed out trying to defend Verizon media

@squanchy make sure to screen cap this faggot and put him on the wall of shame in the archive. He made his username 13Dicks because he’s obsessed with me

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
LMAO! I just make up shit in my head to do for the amusement of the crowd and have my boys develop it. I’m just here to laugh at people like you that get maxed out trying to defend Verizon media

@squanchy make sure to screen cap this faggot and put him on the wall of shame in the archive. He made his username 13Dicks because he’s obsessed with me

I already used maxxed and obsessed... come up with something original.

Not sure how "13 Dicks" is a reference to you but when you are feeling less insecure and on edge feel free to enlighten us.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I already used maxxed and obsessed... come up with something original.

Not sure how "13 Dicks" is a reference to you but when you are feeling less insecure and on edge feel free to enlighten us.
Seriously bud, you have to go back to the Verizon media board. You’re clearly not cut out for this place. Wish you the best

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder

I got it. I’ll set up the link to the Wall of Shame shortly

View media item 80

Attachments

• 1618748178643.jpeg
    1618748178643.jpeg
    420.7 KB · Views: 4

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I don’t even have the tiger anymore. I am purged completely now and would enjoy watching @Croot_Overlord unleash the hounds of Baskerville on that sorry ass shit show. Oops!
I have been working on my cursing but had to put two little ones in there. God has been challenging me to get my temper under control. I didn’t realize this worldly mess was having such a bad influence on me. It’s a mad gone world and it was sucking me back in. There is always something to work on! Baby steps! haha. SKOL!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Rivals doesn't even have a main board button, and the faggots have ads on a pay board.
Not only that, but they acknowledge that they data mine the posts for targeting advertising directed at the users and distribute that data to all their partners (which with Verizon is basically every corporation in existence). And if you opt out, they opt you back in a few days later.

They shouldn’t have an issue with us datamining the users for educational and entertainment purposes as well

Juro

Elite
Not racist... But I always enjoyed black people twitter on tmb... Those pansies probably shut that down by now
I was producing a lot of content for that thread. But around this time last year, BPT has been a cesspool on Reddit and Twitter.

Funny enough, Reddit BPT will ban you if they know you’re a white conservative by checking your Reddit history.

Top Bottom