Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lurker

Quatch$

Elite
Was a lurker on tMB for over a decade but have finally found my home. Need a place to get away from all the lib phagetry as you know the next four years on that site will be insufferable.

As an aside I’m a Pitt alum and will take all ridicule that comes with it. But at least we beat 1980 for our last ship so ZFG.

Guyasuta Genac

Poster
Founder
Was a lurker on tMB for over a decade but have finally found my home. Need a place to get away from all the lib phagetry as you know the next four years on that site will be insufferable.

As an aside I’m a Pitt alum and will take all ridicule that comes with it. But at least we beat 1980 for our last ship so ZFG.
1610233158892.gif

Peach-head

Poster

I bet you are obsessed with pizza.

Edit: dammit I read penn*

Cazvol

Poster
Founder

Only because we loaned you Johnny Majors for a little while. ;)

Top Bottom