Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LSU spring game

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
7-1
I've heard it's possible but don't know how.View attachment 183379
There is a way. I forget it but I think it has something to do w a kickoff. It happened when I was like 10 or 12. I do remember no one ever had seen that. I can't remember if it was usc or just on the ticker on the stadium. But some time around 1980-82

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Yes, the baseball game that had 10:27 left in the 1st quarter and a player wearing shoulder pads.

Fucking moron 🤦‍♂️
36tm1r.png

One person thinks it’s a baseball game with timed quarters, shoulder pads and football jerseys.
Another thinks they scored a point via a kickoff with some rule that no one knows about.
The most reasonable response was the 1 guy in the thread who was actually joking, field goal minus safety.
This all coming from a bunch of supposed sports fans😂😂😂 yet I am in no way surprised.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So who do you like Notre Dame or Utah State
One person thinks it’s a baseball game with timed quarters, shoulder pads and football jerseys.
Another thinks they scored a point via a kickoff with some rule that no one knows about.
The most reasonable response was the 1 guy in the thread who was actually joking, field goal minus safety.
This all coming from a bunch of supposed sports fans😂😂😂 yet I am in no way surprised.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Here you go. I've seen it happen once. Early 80s. No one who was an old man had ever seen it. It was a big deal. And good on the referees that called it right

Yes, a 1 point safety is possible, but only for a team that has already scored a touchdown. You can’t score a 1 point safety without first having scored a touchdown.

7-1 is not a possible score in an actual football game.

Here you go. I've seen it happen once. Early 80s. No one who was an old man had ever seen it. It was a big deal. And good on the referees that called it right

What is a 1-Point Safety?​

It’s rather complicated for a team to score a 1-point safety.
Part of the reason for this is that it can only happen when an offensive team is either attempting an extra point or a 2-point conversion after scoring a touchdown.
There are three ways that a 1-point safety can occur.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Anyone know how it happened in the spring game?
It’s a spring game you fuckin tards. Some spring games play offense vs defense with opportunities for the defense to score points via sacks, interceptions, tackles for loss, etc.

Scoring System (Defense)

* 3 points for a turnover/sudden change or stop

* 3 points for 3-and-out

* 2 points for a Color Zone Field Goal

* 2 points for a 3rd or 4th down stop

* 1 point for a sack or TFL or rush of -2 yards or more

* Normal scoring for interception, fumble returned for TD or safety

* Offense will be scored as a normal game

I’ve never watched a spring game in my life and even I know this is how many teams run their spring games.

🤦‍♂️some of you are embarrassingly stupid

ajcgn

Poster
It’s a spring game you fuckin tards. Some spring games play offense vs defense with opportunities for the defense to score points via sacks, interceptions, tackles for loss, etc.

Scoring System (Defense)

* 3 points for a turnover/sudden change or stop

* 3 points for 3-and-out

* 2 points for a Color Zone Field Goal

* 2 points for a 3rd or 4th down stop

* 1 point for a sack or TFL or rush of -2 yards or more

* Normal scoring for interception, fumble returned for TD or safety

* Offense will be scored as a normal game

I’ve never watched a spring game in my life and even I know this is how many teams run their spring games.

🤦‍♂️some of you are embarrassingly stupid
So it wasn’t Canadian Football League rules then.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You really are a FUCKIN RETARD!

Iowa education at its finest!

This has actually been done multiple times (by other schools) in past. I haven't looked or read BUT can tell you that the 1 point is from the D (getting a scak/tfl or turnover, etc.).

After seeing yore Tailgate photos.......I get that you are TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND.......so I typed slowly while writing the for you! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now do the RIGHT thing and KYS again today FAGGIT!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You really are a FUCKIN RETARD!

Iowa education at its finest!

This has actually been done multiple times (by other schools) in past. I haven't looked or read BUT can tell you that the 1 point is from the D (getting a scak/tfl or turnover, etc.).

After seeing yore Tailgate photos.......I get that you are TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND.......so I typed slowly while writing the for you! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now do the RIGHT thing and KYS again today FAGGIT!
Post said photos.

Top Bottom