Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louden Co. School District

byrons

Poster
Another Louden County School District fuck up. Remember that father that the cops took down during a school board meeting? His daughter had been brutally raped in a women's bathroom at the school by a guy wearing a skirt. Was he a chick with a dick and hadn't identified who he really was or was he a pretender who said he 'was feeling his female identity'? C'mon folks, when is enough enough? Pass this on to you friends and relatives. This shit has got to end. If you have a dick you go to the boys bathroom. I have Three granddaughters and by God I'll not see any of them abused by any of these pretenders. Smith and Wesson will be the final authority in many of these situations if the woke shit are left to work their 'magic'. Fuck em all.

tickdickler

Poster
Another Louden County School District fuck up. Remember that father that the cops took down during a school board meeting? His daughter had been brutally raped in a women's bathroom at the school by a guy wearing a skirt. Was he a chick with a dick and hadn't identified who he really was or was he a pretender who said he 'was feeling his female identity'? C'mon folks, when is enough enough? Pass this on to you friends and relatives. This shit has got to end. If you have a dick you go to the boys bathroom. I have Three granddaughters and by God I'll not see any of them abused by any of these pretenders. Smith and Wesson will be the final authority in many of these situations if the woke shit are left to work their 'magic'. Fuck em all.
Ah yes, good ol’ Loudon County. Crazy how I know exactly what Loudon County you’re talking about and the exact story you’re referencing without any links. Way to OP, OHPEEE.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

@BLatta12
Ah yes, good ol’ Loudon County. Crazy how I know exactly what Loudon County you’re talking about and the exact story you’re referencing without any links. Way to OP, OHPEEE.
#DickTickler here you faggit! Maybe learn to google or DuckDuckGo or whatever faggetry suits you.

And for the hell of it….

@America 1st @TJHall1 @quickfeet

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

This was the bees knees of what a rebuttal looks like. Just simply amazing. You know? Yet the only link provided is not you.

Are you the one that was charged with 1 count of sodomy, 2 counts of anal sodomy, and 1 count of forcible fellatio on a teenage girl? Or do you just call it dick tickling with “guidance”?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just heard this today. Any cop involved in his arrest should show up to his house and apologize and swear to get justice for his daughter.

tickdickler

Poster
This was the bees knees of what a rebuttal looks like. Just simply amazing. You know? Yet the only link provided is not you.

Are you the one that was charged with 1 count of sodomy, 2 counts of anal sodomy, and 1 count of forcible fellatio on a teenage girl? Or do you just call it dick tickling with “guidance”?
You are one sick dude. Seek help.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Not sure if the above articles reflect this or not, but on Beck this morning they said that the raper has since attempted molesting another girl, in the girls' bathroom.

And, once again, reliable as always, cops arrest the person in the right. They tackle the guy and arrest him, in the midst of his arguing with an activist who claimed his daughter had fabricated the rape. Just doing their jobs, back the blue and so forth.

byrons

Poster
Only a guy by the name of 'dicktickler' would defend a he-she who changes his inner self whenever the mood strikes him. OPD77, do you think ole willie dillie has followed us over here?

tickdickler

Poster
Only a guy by the name of 'dicktickler' would defend a he-she who changes his inner self whenever the mood strikes him. OPD77, do you think ole willie dillie has followed us over here?
I don’t have the energy tonight to quote all of the morons in this thread, so I’ll just reply to you. Where did I support anyone? I was simply saying OP sucks for not supplying a link. Damn I love this place.

byrons

Poster
So are you so insulated from day to day goings on you hadn't heard of the Loudon situation? If so you're not worth listening to. Perhaps you are the one who sucks which most of the folks above have pointed out so admirably. Have a lovely night, keyboard cowboy.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Stop feeding the obvious troll!

sweet-baby.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Because it derails and ruins threads, which is exactly what he is going for. Why give the loser what he wants and shit up the board in the process...I wish ignoring posters also ignored replies to them, I wouldn't even see the idiots engaging.
See I like see the back and forth 🤷‍♂️

I do agree with the ignoring replies thing. It’s a damn good idea.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
For mine it said there were 9 comments, but only 3 were visible.

1634827019542.png

Attachments

• 1634826997161.png
    1634826997161.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Top Bottom