Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lots of new queers

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
I'd be willing to bet a yuge % of those bi are chicks. For the past decade its almost been fashionable for chicks to be into chicks part time.

tenor.gif

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
China is laughing
They have their own problems with gheys. They won't outright say it, but softness in general is a worldly plague. Add to the boomerang effect of their old one child policy, their population is increasingly getting overwhelmingly old and the young soft generation just doesn't have the numbers to have a workforce strong enough to drive their economy

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Just another protected group you can jump in and use to start lecturing people. Why the fuck do you think people are suddenly saying they’re “immune compromised”. Same thing

OO snipes

Poster
It is, my son is in the next generation and him and his friends all think like Spicoli above. He's in 5th grade with a girlfriend already and pretty much all the guys are into girls and vice versa.
That’s because they are being raised by the next great generation, 80’s kids. Grandchildren of the greatest generation will not let them down. That and we don’t have a societal model that eats itself, abortion, LBGTQ, is a crap sandwich long term.

byrons

Poster
So the seed of dissension, that's what china and russia are doing and our libtards can't read the handwriting on the wall.

Top Bottom