Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looks like we know who won on flip or flop

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Tarik definitely has a type.

And I laughed at the IG 'get you someone who looks at you like I look at chocolate' as she doesn't bother to look at the chocolate... unless some dude named Chocolate is behind the camera. 🤣

Crich73

Poster
The ex just seemed like drama. Me and my dad would watch the show since he owned property and was always working on one of the houses. He would call the show "flippers" and we would watch.

Trails new chick is also on a show on Netflix. Selling sunset. Only watched a couple episodes since it's just a housewives show in a different setting. She is pretty normal (compared to all the batshit crazy chicks on the show) and looks like a winner.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
The ex just seemed like drama. Me and my dad would watch the show since he owned property and was always working on one of the houses. He would call the show "flippers" and we would watch.

Trails new chick is also on a show on Netflix. Selling sunset. Only watched a couple episodes since it's just a housewives show in a different setting. She is pretty normal (compared to all the batshit crazy chicks on the show) and looks like a winner.
They're both DRAMA.

I watched the show, but I can't tell you which annoyed me more. But I think running out of the house with a gun and threatening to kill himself put Tarik in the lead for annoying.

I do like what they did with houses, though. They knew where and when to spend money and when to reign it in and had a good understanding for the their market. Their talents compliment each other and that was why they still worked together after the divorce.

Crich73

Poster
I forgot about that incident. In fairness he was seriously sick. Like, some life threatening disease, so I guess he lost his shit when she decided to leave him while he's fighting for his life.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I forgot about that incident. In fairness he was seriously sick. Like, some life threatening disease, so I guess he lost his shit when she decided to leave him while he's fighting for his life.
A nurse who regularly watched the show messaged him that he needed to get the lump on his neck checked out as she thought it might be cancer. Thankfully, he paid attention and took her seriously. It was cancer.

He got a new lease on life and insane public attention. Neither of them handled it well.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I got no fuckin idea what's going on in this thread and I've read it four times.

The dude is on a show.
Married some bitch.
Got divorced to said bitch
Found a tMB 7 and lives happily ever after?
Nope. 🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
iu

They could be sisters. I prefer Christina but if new girl ate a few sammiches and gained a few pounds.... I could see her being hotter. Those arms are wayyyy too skinny. Christy is really skinny too and she makes new girl look like an ethiopian.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
iu

They could be sisters. I prefer Christina but if new girl ate a few sammiches and gained a few pounds.... I could see her being hotter. Those arms are wayyyy too skinny. Christy is really skinny too and she makes new girl look like an ethiopian.
Alright... I'm going to be a little catty.

The hair extensions are just bad. And the girl needs to have a professional fit her undergarments.

And a couple of cosmetic lessons would not be out of bounds.

She's a naturally very pretty girl, but is going about it all wrong.

TJHall1

Legendary
Alright... I'm going to be a little catty.

The hair extensions are just bad. And the girl needs to have a professional fit her undergarments.

And a couple of cosmetic lessons would not be out of bounds.

She's a naturally very pretty girl, but is going about it all wrong.
Record this light BS you're making up.

CMTiger15

Poster
Founder
iu

89-B44-D67-47-AD-4401-9411-B73-E6-DC8-F65-D.gif

RHT 3

Elite
The ex wife has mental problems. She boned the ugly ass contractor for God's sake.

The new wife is definitely a clone of the ex, but let's face it, we all end up going after similar chicks in our life.

They may not look alike, but we all are attracted to a certain type.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
The ex wife has mental problems. She boned the ugly ass contractor for God's sake.

The new wife is definitely a clone of the ex, but let's face it, we all end up going after similar chicks in our life.

They may not look alike, but we all are attracted to a certain type.
Skinny blonde's with big tits is a type......I like that type

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Tarik definitely has a type.

And I laughed at the IG 'get you someone who looks at you like I look at chocolate' as she doesn't bother to look at the chocolate... unless some dude named Chocolate is behind the camera. 🤣
There are two pictures, you saw the second one.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Record this light BS you're making up.
I can't. I've been trying.🤣

(Seriously... never thought to do it until you posted)

Walk over with the phone... nope. Walk over 10 minutes later sans phone... it's out.

I'm going with the street light gods are fucking with me but I'll eventuality get it. Or, you know, it's just a weird coincidence that this light tends to go out when I'm looking at it. (Completely possible and probable, but I want to believe I have a completely useless super power. Don't take my crazy away from me. 🤣)

When I do get it, you'll have to tell me how to post the video. I guess I can upload it to YT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom