Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look at what @strokerace posted on Trusting God...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
He is a dark piece of hell that we do not need on this forum. It war dude. Get the hell out of here.

Cre8ive

Founder
He is a dark piece of hell that we do not need on this forum. It war dude. Get the hell out of here.
Join me. Drive that fuck head out of here. He has NO right to be on this forum. We are a group of patriots and we do not denigrate God like that worthless piece of shit has done.

L

LittleDickNick

Join me. Drive that fuck head out of here. He has NO right to be on this forum. We are a group of patriots and we do not denigrate God like that worthless piece of shit has done.
I don’t belong to you, and you don’t belong to me.

Cre8ive

Founder
Speaking of assholes, what did you think of that guy’s asshole?
Get the fuck out of here. Your are the ignorant type of punk that is fucking up free speech. You showed us your hand and it is pure ignorant shit. Go. Leave. Now.

L

LittleDickNick

Imagine thinking that speaking freely fucks up free speech. Wild stuff.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Get the fuck out of here. Your are the ignorant type of punk that is fucking up free speech. You showed us your hand and it is pure ignorant shit. Go. Leave. Now.

Are you new to the internet?

Anywhere truth is spoken, "dick shits" start posting. First it's a little pron, then it gets worse(use your imagination).....We must be saying something right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom