Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL at Chicago (link)....

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I am imagining cops 👮‍♂️ will like this policy. More time to get donuts and coffee, gives a built in reason to to be impotent, and I’m sure there’s more.

Nas

Poster
This is amazing. Like the Minnesota idea to disarm traffic cops. You run someone's plates and they come back with a felony warrant? Lol, not pulling that guy over.

People that run are usually running for a reason. A warrant or a weapon.

CurtOFD78

Elite
@Nas you're a LEO, correct?

If so, what, are the other officers in your department feeling right now in regards to the direction of law enforcement? Are people leaving?

Nas

Poster
A lot are leaving. Either for smaller departments or to take jobs in other fields. A lot are actually applying for fire jobs.

Ive posted a lot about what officers are going rhrough in the riot and chauvin topics.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
A lot are leaving. Either for smaller departments or to take jobs in other fields. A lot are actually applying for fire jobs.

Ive posted a lot about what officers are going rhrough in the riot and chauvin topics.

The suburbs to exburbs. I have a feeling they will be paying good money for good police in the suburbs to exburbs.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
they are going to make it so that running from the cops is considered a no brainer. Go to jail or run and go home scot free?

Top Bottom