Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Local police report a manhunt active: I’m on citizens patrol

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Mom called earlier and said to lock the doors, the police are hunting someone.

Instead I’m on the porch listening to Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett and am armed with a 9mm pistol, 7mm 08 rifle and .22pump action rifle.

As the old quote goes, “I wish a muthafucka would”

Hope y’all are safe and happy. Cheers to all

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
j
We had a couple drug addicts kill a man during a robbery last weekend and wrecked their car and ran. They were in our area, and they gave us the "lock your doors" order. We had 6 dudes show up on 4 wheelers and a couple in 4wd trucks rolling around all day. We were checking all barns and caves any old people at home alone.

I kinda felt like Tommy Lee Jones in Fugitive.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Where are you? 3 cops were shot in Houston by a Mexican earlier. Not sure if they got heem yet
Backwoods country ass SC. Most ofThe “manhunts” around here end with a farmer drawing on the suspect and giving one “warning” shot and they cower up. Then the local calls the cops and they take the shit head away.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
tumblr_md1jwboRRB1ql41ypo1_500.gifv

Get'um

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Mom called earlier and said to lock the doors, the police are hunting someone.

Instead I’m on the porch listening to Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett and am armed with a 9mm pistol, 7mm 08 rifle and .22pump action rifle.

As the old quote goes, “I wish a muthafucka would”

Hope y’all are safe and happy. Cheers to all
Did you get him?

Top Bottom