Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zach10

Poster
Robinson Texas

Will soon be drinking Jameson

Probably get drunk playing Warzone with the boys

Band of Brothers is the goat. Currently reading Webster’s book that he wrote in the 50s.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
Figured this board needs a Late Night Crew thread. I’m on discord too but figured we need our own.

where are you?
Carlsbad, CA
what are you drinking?
Water. Just took an edible.
what’s your plans for tonight?
About to watch “The Floor is Lava” with the kids.
what’s your favorite tv/movie series?
Don’t have one but probably a series from the History channel.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
What type of fund? Edit: saw you just answered it.
I started writing a bunch of articles on complex opportunity zone tax issues and posted them on my LinkedIn. The owner of a big time OZ Fund formation firm shot me a message and said my stuff was the best they’ve read. Since then they have been sourcing all their Fund administrative work to me. 2020 was a weird year.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I started writing a bunch of articles on complex opportunity zone tax issues and posted them on my LinkedIn. The owner of a big time OZ Fund formation firm shot me a message and said my stuff was the best they’ve read. Since then they have been sourcing all their Fund administrative work to me. 2020 was a weird year.
Very interesting. Asset manager? Hedge fund? Private REIT group? Federal Government Leased Real Estate investors?

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
Watching History Channel right now. They are talking about Gnostic Christians their Gnostic Gospels that were omitted from the Bible. I’ve never heard of them. Anyone have info on those dudes?

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
where are you? In my bed slightly buzzed from 4 double Makers Marks.

what are you drinking? Water mutha fucker..

what’s your plans for tonight? Watching some Netflix and treating the old lady like a blow up doll.

what’s your favorite tv/movie series? Right now I would say Kim’s Convenience, he’s the role model we all need.

I’m in the GOAT, Fairhope-No clue where that it is, seems like a happy place.

drinking Abita Mardi Gras-Good for you, I hope you are content with life.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
The Billy Blanks GEICO commercial has a smoking hot back up work out girl. Anyone else notice this?

Edit: Found her. Angeline Appel.

Billy-Blanks-GEICO.jpg

594full-angeline-appel.jpg

16092489.jpg

Last edited:

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Maumelle, AR
Maker’s Mark/Copenhagen
Listening to yacht rock and other assorted stuff from the 80’s
Don’t have a true favorite series - I’ll sit down and watch pretty much anything. Gun to my head I’d agree with whoever said BoB.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Very interesting. Asset manager? Hedge fund? Private REIT group? Federal Government Leased Real Estate investors?

So in order to qualify for the Opportunity zone tax incentives, there are several complicated tests which must be met each year. My firm helps you design an investment structure that will comply with all the rules and monitors your businesses to each compliance each year.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Watching History Channel right now. They are talking about Gnostic Christians their Gnostic Gospels that were omitted from the Bible. I’ve never heard of them. Anyone have info on those dudes?

you’re not referring to the catholic books of the Bible are you?

Top Bottom