Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Figured this board needs a Late Night Crew thread. I’m on discord too but figured we need our own.

where are you?

what are you drinking?

what’s your plans for tonight?

what’s your favorite tv/movie series?

I’m in the GOAT, Fairhope

drinking Abita Mardi Gras

about to eat a couple gummies and go sit in the garage and listen to music while I read in my reloading manual you guys told me to get!

band of brothers and it ain’t even close (I’m formerly known as @Das Paratrooper)

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Chicago
Smooth Move Tea
Going to finish the Ramirez doc on Netflix
Shows - Sopranos, The Office, Parks & Rec, GOT
Movies - Shawshank, Dumb and Dumber, Friday, Gladiator, Airborne, Mallrats, There’s Something About Mary

Going skiing tomorrow. Snoochie Boochies...
Jesus, do you actually live in that shithole!?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
where are you? HSV, AL

what are you drinking? Walmart brand strawberry sparkling water

what’s your plans for tonight? Playing Harry Potter Legos with the kids then go to bed early like I try to every night - my brain runs far to hot during the day. Sometimes I get crushed with insomnia though and I'll be up at all kinds of odd hours

what’s your favorite tv/movie series? American Dad, Rick and Morty, Always Sunny. Not really a movie guy bc I don't have the attention span

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Figured this board needs a Late Night Crew thread. I’m on discord too but figured we need our own.

where are you?

what are you drinking?

about to eat a couple gummies and go sit in the garage and listen to music while I read in my reloading manual you guys told me to get!

band of brothers and it ain’t even close (I’m formerly known as @Das Paratrooper)

Sitting on my balcony of my hotel on Sanibel Island watching the water

Buffalo Trace

Get drunk and listen to the Dead and peruse the interwebs

That’s a tough one. Crime/drama- Godfather, Sopranos, Ozark, The Wire, etc

I have a question- what does LNC stand for? Late Night Club, right?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Sitting on my balcony of my hotel on Sanibel Island watching the water

Buffalo Trace

Get drunk and listen to the Dead and peruse the interwebs

That’s a tough one. Crime/drama- Godfather, Sopranos, Ozark, The Wire, etc

I have a question- what does LNC stand for? Late Night Club, right?
Nice! Sanibel island is cool! Lots of shells...late night crew. Or club, whatever you want it to mean boss

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Nice! Sanibel island is cool! Lots of shells...late night crew. Or club, whatever you want it to mean boss

Yeah first time on Sanibel. Great place to come to chill. I’m 50 though, so take it with a grade of slaw.

I asked the question before on the other board as to whether or not it was crew or club and was subsequently ridiculed. Things are much more civil here.

It’s crazy how calm the Gulf is. I usually go to NC and SC Atlantic beaches and even the calmest days there can’t touch this.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Yeah first time on Sanibel. Great place to come to chill. I’m 50 though, so take it with a grade of slaw.

I asked the question before on the other board as to whether or not it was crew or club and was subsequently ridiculed. Things are much more civil here.

It’s crazy how calm the Gulf is. I usually go to NC and SC Atlantic beaches and even the calmest days there can’t touch this.
Yeah the gulf is nice bruh! Enjoy your chill sesh. I’m 36 and just had 50mg of edibles

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
where are you? HSV, AL

what are you drinking? Walmart brand strawberry sparkling water

what’s your plans for tonight? Playing Harry Potter Legos with the kids then go to bed early like I try to every night - my brain runs far to hot during the day. Sometimes I get crushed with insomnia though and I'll be up at all kinds of odd hours

what’s your favorite tv/movie series? American Dad, Rick and Morty, Always Sunny. Not really a movie guy bc I don't have the attention span
This explains a lot 😆

PS: insomnia sucks, happens to me all the time.

BackLash

Poster

where are you?

what are you drinking?

HSV, AL
Knob Creek, TFIF
Look at the full moon through a telescope with my 4 year old, then fire up a stogie.
I cut the cable, primarily watch YouTube

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
SE MN

Not a big drinker anymore. I am a marijuana waxman, man.

Chilling watching the Hawks. I leave for Lake Mille Lacs on Sunday for a few days. Nothing resets the batteries like sleeping on the ice miles from shore. Really looking forward to it.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
Oh
DeLand, Fl
Vodka tonics
GOT, survival shows, same bs everyone watches
Sitting by the fire till the kids go to sleep then hit the Vape pen and watch an Alaska show.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
@Chris Farley
where are you? Pomaria, SC (Gods country)

what are you drinking? Turkey 101

what’s your plans for tonight? Drink Turkey and watch tv

what’s your favorite tv/movie series? X-Files/Cheers/Seinfeld/many others

skramer100

Elite
Founder

where are you?

what are you drinking?

Loving south Florida
Cheap wine
Hoping my wife gives it up
Cheers.

Top Bottom