Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC..where you be?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I’m currently taking a break from cleaning my place to drink a free tail sour pickle beer, smoking a chesterfield red, and taking hits from my new Grateful Dead pipe. ( I bought a custom made dead bong, and he threw the pipe in for a small fee).

just got back from a job site in Port La Vaca (Texas) and a week of hell. My company won a bid to clean 50 wet bags full of perlite. Mind you these bags are 20 feet by 8 feet and 6 feet high. The two techs (kids busting their ass doing shit work to carve a place in the industry) who were hired for the job got arrested at a bar for fighting each other over some fat broad.
That means I have taken off my safety hard hard and put on a white one to get the job done.
It’s 93 degrees with 87% humidity by 8:30 in the morning. I’m lugging a 200 ft hose and putting it in front of a pile of this thick white paste and using a shovel to get it to the hose.
I’m also wearing FR jeans, an FR shirt, hard hat, and gloves.

I hated the last week and the next week to come. I’ve been here 6 months, in a few weeks I can start looking for a real safety job.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’m currently taking a break from cleaning my place to drink a free tail sour pickle beer, smoking a chesterfield red, and taking hits from my new Grateful Dead pipe. ( I bought a custom made dead bong, and he threw the pipe in for a small fee).

just got back from a job site in Port La Vaca (Texas) and a week of hell. My company won a bid to clean 50 wet bags full of perlite. Mind you these bags are 20 feet by 8 feet and 6 feet high. The two techs (kids busting their ass doing shit work to carve a place in the industry) who were hired for the job got arrested at a bar for fighting each other over some fat broad.
That means I have taken off my safety hard hard and put on a white one to get the job done.
It’s 93 degrees with 87% humidity by 8:30 in the morning. I’m lugging a 200 ft hose and putting it in front of a pile of this thick white paste and using a shovel to get it to the hose.
I’m also wearing FR jeans, an FR shirt, hard hat, and gloves.

I hated the last week and the next week to come. I’ve been here 6 months, in a few weeks I can start looking for a real safety job.
Look now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom