Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC: Where my NUKKAS at!?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
images

images

1dcca6fc-6e8a-4c69-a445-10b4564694d8_300x300.png

stacywashington.jpg

Wood.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
My ass is up, working as usual. Pretty quiet night so far, other than 1 cardiac arrest they just flew out. Fingers crossed that I don't have shit to do but play on my phone for the next few hours.

All three toed sloths are daffodils and probably enjoy smoking their dumbass Bob's. That's a fact, swear to fuck.
Trying to think of all the ridiculousness I can come up with under the blanket of free speech. Apparently, I can say anything.
Gaffots, jibbers, whatever, sad you fucks are the face of the company.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
All three toed sloths are daffodils and probably enjoy smoking their dumbass Bob's. That's a fact, swear to fuck.
Trying to think of all the ridiculousness I can come up with under the blanket of free speech. Apparently, I can say anything.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Just crossmatched 2 units of blood for a patient with a vaginal bleed. Fingers crossed for a quiet next few hours. Small rural hospital, so should be slow right now...2 nights ago had a fucking 3 year old shot in a drive-by come in our ER around midnight. That was some excitement for this place.

TJHall1

Legendary
RDphv7tJl1MGDykLeyR75WDmAMMasCppYKAXrqQ7k9dtWVHYV4Xk9meV0_5zlfYzo5NzLls1m5kVHpejonjnzPgvo2CQXKqGdUhkuOxTqiVunUaUl997SiNOXhWo9jiq-PLzev2ELTZyJixmW3AtqWXoZzhIsoM-1KKE7Ms

Top Bottom