Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC let’s go.

Last time I saw anything from you, you were talkin mad shit on discord about the board?? You decide you like us now?
Ironically just deleted a response in the AMA thread asking about what free speech really means. My beef hasn’t changed, speech is free or it’s not. Don’t care if it’s titties or Lib brainwashing.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I just ate a bunch of homemade bread covered in honey and butter and a giant glass of milk. I’m such a fat ass

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It was either promote free speech or don’t. Free speech, to me, doesn’t have rules(minus fire in a theater). Slippery slope when decisions are made for taxes, then sponsors, then fucking Yahoo
There’s never been rules posted here. I just got pushed against a wall and had to do something quick. Esso was back a couple days later

We don’t want NSFW on the main forum for the most part, but you can do whatever you want here. We won’t ban anyone here. But any trolls we will hack their computers and track them the rest of their lives
I won’t be posting NSFW, was just the principle is all. Appreciate what you are trying to do just hate this climate we are in

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I won’t be posting NSFW, was just the principle is all. Appreciate what you are trying to do just hate this climate we are in
We are here to fuck shit up big time man. I just have to play a bit of politics to help this grow in the mean time. But I run this shot and can do whatever I want

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
All good, I’ll drop it. I actually deleted my smart ass question in your AMA then got asked here so...keep up the good work and I’ll spread the good news
Yeah I didn’t really care how you felt man. If I listened to haters I’d still be sittin on my couch with my thumb up my ass.

However I’ve always enjoyed your posts even in my Mb lurking days

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But our membership doesn’t expire till the fall. I’ve spent 5 mins total on it in the last two months

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m seriously so amused by old men sucking each other’s penis. I just think, “good for them, they are so happy and living their best life”

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I deleted the fag shit. I may get fired for it.
YOU deleted the FAG shit!?
tenor.gif

catreaper

Master Baiter
Won’t be the first time I’ve been moderated on here for posting Dicks. Leave the gifs please, those are works of art
If it’s a work of art I’ll leave it. If it’s my uncle frank, uncle David and my dad blowing eachother I have to delete.

Top Bottom