Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Listening" as a skill.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
How many of you possess it, and how do you use your powers for good?

I acquired the skill when I was in a long distance relationship. We would rehash old arguments over and over and over. In short, it was born of necessity.

Once acquired, it's like learning to speak 10 different languages at once in addition to a certain level of mind reading.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
How many of you possess it, and how do you use your powers for good?

I acquired the skill when I was in a long distance relationship. We would rehash old arguments over and over and over. In short, it was born of necessity.

Once acquired, it's like learning to speak 10 different languages at once in addition to a certain level of mind reading.
I’m in sales so it’s kinda part of the whole thing. Although I almost do it like a lawyer and like use words against them instead of trying to hear their meaning, that takes time

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
It never use to be a skill. Everyone had a degree in it. From the first day when we let a liberal run their mouth without getting knocked out was the turning point

Top Bottom