Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

List or name youtube channels you watch or subscribe to

Crich73

Poster
I subscribe to the Dodo. It's an animals (mostly pups) channel that has 2-5 minute stories about rescues, adoptions and other stories. Like that channel alot, and pretty much every video gets a like from me.

Ryan Hutchison, for lifting. Pretty funny and direct. Videos are a few minutes, so, not overly long and just seems like he shows the basics with slight variations that can help with growth.

Joe Rogan. Just his old stuff, although I've seen clips from recent episodes.

Richard Cooper. Pretty much a mens advice/excellence/red pill/value channel. He talks alot about the "sexual market place" and how to "increase as a high value guy."
Some of his stuff is interesting regarding dating/relationships. I dont neccesarily agree, but can see his perspective.

What do you watch?

Jtrain80

Legendary
When I signed out of google, it also shut me out of youtube. No more playlists and favorites and suggestions.

Before that; history, craftsmen, and sports were my go to.

Mike haduck masonry - imagine mike leach as a stone mason w a youtube channel

Samurai Carpenter - he builds some cool shit.

Kings and generals - all sorts of interesting history

Soonerdude101 - puts out commercial free full OU games. Favorite channel.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Lately been watching some of Jay Leno's Garage. He has some very interesting cars, and is more natural talking about them than interviewing celebs on late night tv. Also like Timcast/IRL. Depending on what they are catching/shooting, I like BlacktipH and Hickok45.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Timcast IRL - He's my "nightly news" if I feel like watching.

My morning news is ScottAdamsSays on Locals. $5/month to access that content.

Bob & Brad - the 2 most famous physical therapists on the internet. Lol

Jack Murphy Live

ShadowTrader

YourMomsHousePodcast - Tom Segura's podcast

Hope Fellowship (McKinney)

TastyTrade

People's Pundit Daily

The Rubin Report

Lebe Stark - kettlebell routines

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Outdoors stuff mostly

meateater
Tactical bassin
Tyler’s reel fishing
Lunkerstv
Hank Parker’s outdoor magazine
Roland martin outdoors

I don't subscribe to or watch very much in the way of productivity. I will look up specific videos for productive things on a case-by-case basis. But most of my youtube is for entertainment. We will just flip the TV over to youtube and catch up on videos from time to time.

Donut Operator - Ex-cop who breaks down LEO content. I also watch demolition ranch at times, but I'm not subscribed, I don't think.

Mr Beast - Pretty random content. Always entertaining. I subscribe to and watch a few of his channels, but the main one is what I'm in for.

Dude Perfect - Trickshots, battles, entertainment.

How Ridiculous - Mostly dropping stuff on other stuff. Awesome slowmo footage. Fun hosts.

New Rockstars - breakdowns and discussions of my beloved nerd content (comic book movies/shows)

FailArmy - and other fail compilation channels for... fail compilations. We often put these on to half-watch while doing something else at home. Easy to look away from and come back to.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
TimcastIRL (news/discussion)
Rick Shiels (golf)
TXG Tour Experience (golf)
savagegeese (cars)
Mitch Ray (crypto TA)
The Rageaholic (news rants)
You Betcha (comedy)

Jtrain80

Legendary
Lately been watching some of Jay Leno's Garage. He has some very interesting cars, and is more natural talking about them than interviewing celebs on late night tv. Also like Timcast/IRL. Depending on what they are catching/shooting, I like BlacktipH and Hickok45.

Love Hickock45
Outdoors stuff mostly

meateater
Tactical bassin
Tyler’s reel fishing
Lunkerstv
Hank Parker’s outdoor magazine
Roland martin outdoors

Hi, matt Allen here with tacticalbassin and today we have some amazing underwater footage.... seen too many of those trying to up my game.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Mine are pretty random

-Mythical Kitchen is great. When he's not spending his time trolling Gordon Ramsay:
He makes some crazy stoner concoctions, but he's apparently a really good chef so they actually turn out good most of the time.

-Kitboga. This dude is a hero, he spends hours upon hours of his days just trolling scammers so they can't steal money from old people. He has become big enough and trusted enough that cash app and other companies now delete the accounts of the scammers in real time. I just enjoy watching him make the scammers lose their shit.

-Outdoor Chef Life. This guy is living the dream, he's a really good chef from LA and just spends all his time now doing catch and cook episodes on youtube.

-Vlog Creations. This guy is pretty funny and (now) does harmless prank videos. He used to be a little crazier but I think after getting arrested a few times he toned it down. My favorite thing they've been doing lately is dressing up in a button up shirt and slacks and swimming to boats out in the ocean or renting a bucket lift truck and going up to people sitting on their balconies and asking them why they haven't been answering their phone as he needs to speak to them about their car's warranty.

-Best Ever Food Review Show. This dude just travels all over Asia eating great food and he's an entertaining host. He had a failed show on Discovery Channel and basically just took it to youtube and has done really well for himself.

Outside of that it's all music channels.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Hi, matt Allen here with tacticalbassin and today we have some amazing underwater footage.... seen too many of those trying to up my game.
Love the underwater footage. Just watched underwater jig strikes yesterday.

Top Bottom