Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lincoln Riley to USC.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
Not that it matters, but I did hear some rumblings that the Compliance Department somehow became judge jury and executioner. A force that no one wants to deal with.

I do think Riley wants a natty, if OU for whatever reasons gets in his way... he gone.

TJHall1

Legendary
Not that it matters, but I did hear some rumblings that the Compliance Department somehow became judge jury and executioner. A force that no one wants to deal with.

I do think Riley wants a natty, if OU for whatever reasons gets in his way... he gone.
Uhhhh...what...

You're giving zero context here. Did he want to cheat and they wouldn't let him or what are you saying here?

And rumblings LOL

Jtrain80

Legendary
I hope that cunt fails miserably out there. He's a smug faggot.

The entire fan base is pissed. All the alumni and former coaches are pissed. He is taking his recruiting class w him, who all happen to be 5*'s out of Southern California.

They are saying he was renegotiating his contract and didn't get what he wanted.

Complete shitshow.

TJHall1

Legendary
The entire fan base is pissed. All the alumni and former coaches are pissed. He is taking his recruiting class w him, who all happen to be 5*'s out of Southern California.

They are saying he was renegotiating his contract and didn't get what he wanted.

Complete shitshow.
Ya I bet it is. I've never cared for him, but his whiny bullshit after the Baylor game because they kicked a field goal at the end solidified him being a douche for me. On another board I read where he either kicked a field goal or scored a touchdown on somebody in the last minute while leading the game by 4+ touchdowns, and then calls out Aranda for bad sportsmanship. What a dyke.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Ya I bet it is. I've never cared for him, but his whiny bullshit after the Baylor game because they kicked a field goal at the end solidified him being a douche for me. On another board I read where he either kicked a field goal or scored a touchdown on somebody in the last minute while leading the game by 4+ touchdowns, and then calls out Aranda for bad sportsmanship. What a dyke.

I just don't like the mentality a qb brings to the Head Coach position. Give me an overachieving lb'er type.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
$110M, USC buying both of his homes in Norman for $500k over asking, buying him a $6M house in LA, and unlimited use of private jet for his family. Per some guy on ticktock.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
$110M, USC buying both of his homes in Norman for $500k over asking, buying him a $6M house in LA, and unlimited use of private jet for his family. Per some guy on ticktock.
It's like a golf membership a lot of transfers. so just over what they offered. wonder what incentives are.

Top Bottom