Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lettuce discuss men that 'enjoy' preparing food

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Because my husband is a man who can cook. I'm blessed and, frankly, it's sexy.

I'm a good cook (no humble brag. I am) He's on another level.
I cook to maintain a budget. Feeding a family of six gets expensive if you don’t have a plan and just eat out/order food all the time.
Truth.

And my husband loves and prides himself on his culinary skills. I'm "lucky" if he lets me assist. And the man can flat out cook.

No, he doesn't do the everyday dinner. But Sunday dinner is all him. And our son is now joining in and learning.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This too. I usually just eat out twice on weekends.

Grocery bill weekly is usually $30-60 and that's plenty for all the weekday meals

Eating on $30-60 per week, minus 2 meals out, is actually quite impressive...or disgusting if you just eat raman noodles and canned beans for every meal, or something.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Eating on $30-60 per week, minus 2 meals out, is actually quite impressive...or disgusting if you just eat raman noodles and canned beans for every meal, or something.
Plan accordingly. It's really not that hard.

For example... make a pot roast (brisket, whatever) that you pay upfront but can stretch into 3 meals with simple changes throughout the week. It breaks down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom