Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets Talk about the Black Lives Matter Movement

BTAvenger

Elite
Just get rid of this troll. This isn’t a real or regular person with different opinions. He is just trying to get a rise out of people.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
What do you all think about it? Is it important or stupid? Is any of it valid? Is it blown out of proportion? or is there some truth to the message?
I've got better things to do. But I will let you in on the truth to help you and others.

BLM is dead to me. BLM is dead. BLM is a dead news story. They are effectually gone. Soros has abandoned them because they helped him achieve his mission objective. Now that Trump was fucked out of the election, BLM is unraveling.

Soros quit sending white chiefs to organize the ignorant blacks that "thought" they were cool.

Remember seeing so many white dudes? What the fuck do you think they were doing? You think they gave a shit about blacks? Ha! Those riots meant a paycheck to those white boys. Soros stopped dumping bricks. Stopped sending cash. So without Soros, and without those white professional rabble rousers and thugs to organize that riots in order to burn and destroy private property and police cars, the party was over. They don't have enough of their own shit together to get shit done. They've gone back to shooting and robbing each other, their old MO, black on black crime.

Even the liberal networks have moved on. End of the BLM story. The proverbial flash in the pan.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
Does anyone have any contacts in Planned Parenthood? I would love to hear their opinion on the subject.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I actually believe NO LIVES MATTER (more than any others…..bc IM NEITHER A RACIST OR MARXIST.)

Hope this helps OhPeed.
iu

McDreamy

Poster
Another divisive movement aimed at ensuring the lower classes spend more time fighting at eachother than actually uniting against the DC Elite that cause most of the policies that cause them stress. Equally applies to women and LGBT too it’s not a racial thing

And it’s another tool by which Black people can assert dominance over white people without having to have a critical debate. “Don’t you believe Black Lives Matter” sure I do but that doesn’t mean I agree with your movement, which in reality has no specific policy recommendations or current things it’s pushing for. In reality they have no real “ask” other than vague platitudes.

People want to stand in lines, feel they are being part of a change, join a group, and receive clout and good karma.
I actually really like the way you worded this. I've always had the feeling it was the DC (And Wallstreet/Rich) Elites trying to control the general populous by getting us distracting with faux issues and attacking each other.

People in America used to not be at each others throat all the damn time. I feel like with the birth of the Internet it gave the elites more tools to stir the pot

McDreamy

Poster
Game, set, match. Any other questions on communist BLM? Also, that fist in your avatar is a giant middle finger to us vets and to America in general. Divisive to say the least, but your right to display and I respect that right. SKOL!

I understand your sentiment towards my avatar. I mean it no disrespect towards you or any other US vets. I just have it as a symbol representing my people (Black). I have family that are vets as well. Just like you all I am all for Free Speech no matter your political leaning which is why I joined the FSF.

I'm not gonna lie though. I originally thought most people in here were extreme right leaning nut jobs, but after reading a lot of your comments on theses threads its nice to see most of you have pretty level heads and are open to discussion even though I typically lean more blue.

McDreamy

Poster
What if we say every life matters regardless of skin color? Is that racist?

They are anarchy driven and trying to destroy America. They want wealth redistribution by force of needed. That is specifically communism/marxism
No "All lives Matter" shouldn't be an offensive statement at all. It's really a matter of fact over opinion. Unless you say it to China lol

McDreamy

Poster
I also believe the Dems are trying to consolidate their hold on the black voting bloc.

You ever wonder how elections can be decided by 0.026% of the total national vote? Forget raw vote, but look at the summed total margin within states that decided the election. If you believe the numbers, then around 40K decided this election, with a 40K shift resulting in a AZ, GA, and WI flip. Puts the election at 269-269 and Trump wins going to state delegates.

That vote precision comes from knowing your voting blocs. I assure you that facebook, google, and maybe a few others know almost exactly how to peel off an imperceptible but hugely important amount of folks.
Oh I agree I'm tired of the Identity Politics. Some of my friends in the LGBT community really hate it. It's like you don't REALLY care about us, you just want are vote so you try and pander

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It's so insulting and buffoonish that is was bound to grow in this godless society. Any moron attched to that communist subsidiary are the enemy of the American people. SKOL!

You probably know, but old @McDreamy is an old school troll from tMB. It’s a shame he is allowed on this site. He can run right the fuck back over there with the rest of the lib trolls.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Assuming all of that is true, that is awful. Big movements/organizations usually have corruption problems so I'm not surprised. However if we don't look at the organization at look at the message what do we think? Do black lives matter to you?
Assume? Hell... they say it. It's amazing how people will read all kinds of things into a Trump statement that is totally out of context but blm can say, write and tweet their beliefs and we have to try to figure out if its true. LOL.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I understand your sentiment towards my avatar. I mean it no disrespect towards you or any other US vets. I just have it as a symbol representing my people (Black). I have family that are vets as well. Just like you all I am all for Free Speech no matter your political leaning which is why I joined the FSF.

I'm not gonna lie though. I originally thought most people in here were extreme right leaning nut jobs, but after reading a lot of your comments on theses threads its nice to see most of you have pretty level heads and are open to discussion even though I typically lean more blue.
Your people? Is this not America? Are we not all Americans? Throw your black hand of rebellion up. Its a free country but you should check yourself. The people here give two shits what color your skin is. Your black power struggle is not with us friend. it's with your overlords. the same fucking overlords who oppress us. That's right buddy. We are all oppressed by big brother and the overlords revel in turning Americans against Americans. Are you an American or are you just black? They have so fucked your head you actually believe this country is racist. Sorry brother, we ain't. We don't give a shit. We care about your rights as an American citizen. Stop believing the lie, get an avatar that actually stands for unity not division. SKOL brother!

McDreamy

Poster
Your people? Is this not America? Are we not all Americans? Throw your black hand of rebellion up. Its a free country but you should check yourself. The people here give two shits what color your skin is. Your black power struggle is not with us friend. it's with your overlords. the same fucking overlords who oppress us. That's right buddy. We are all oppressed by big brother and the overlords revel in turning Americans against Americans. Are you an American or are you just black? They have so fucked your head you actually believe this country is racist. Sorry brother, we ain't. We don't give a shit. We care about your rights as an American citizen. Stop believing the lie, get an avatar that actually stands for unity not division. SKOL brother!
What if my avatar could be a symbol for ALL Americans (Black, white, Asian, etc.) to stand up against our bullshit politicians. I'm not fighting you. It's The DC elites vs us man

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
The avatar is a communist symbol, so no it will not represent everyone. Even in much more homogeneous countries, such as Russia and China.......the commies still slaughtered millions of their own citizens.

You're a fucking idiot. A useful idiot, as Stalin would say.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
It's important. To corporate oligarchs.

BLM was invented in 2012 to draw attention away from Occupy Wall Street.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
We left tMB en masse because we grew tired of liberal trolls.
People can leave for whatever reason they want but the board isn't titled "the conservative speech forum".

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Why does my statement Russell you?
Who made you the board nanny?

Supposedly liberal trolls were going to be toyed with and humiliated by folks with administrative tools here.

If not, I'm going full flame, including you on your idiotic minimum wage takes.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Who made you the board nanny?

Supposedly liberal trolls were going to be toyed with and humiliated by folks with administrative tools here.

If not, I'm going full flame, including you on your idiotic minimum wage takes.
I haven't said anything about the minimum wage so you'd just continue to embarrass yourself like you are right now.

Standing up for free speech certainly isn't trolling.

Top Bottom