Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let’s settle this. Was Damar Hamlin really at the game Sunday?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
you-rang.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Blvd around 15th north? The time that that was going on and in the papers we sold a townhouse to a lady, literally around the corner, and she asked us about it. All I could say was, "Yup". We closed. It's been awhile but I knew some of them boys on Dunbar.
I used to know everyone at masters and fantails and knew a bunch at all the other. Trip Cohen is a buddy.
Aaron the bartender at biminis is one of my best boys. And Eric at Oscar's. We all lived together in a house by the food lion around 57th

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Haha. I see Eric about 2 or 3 times a week.
Ask him if he knows GDP from
MtP? He worked at strand while I was there. We lived in a place w others. He can tell you every ghost story is honest to God truth. I've seen his as scared too. I'm coming up Friday just to hang w those dudes. NiGZ AND dB and big B may show. Please.come as my guest.
I mean it. Biminis or Oscar's would be a delight.

My one eyed brothers buddy hung out at Rockefellas. Biscuit died someing Nascar Crack from rubber tires or some such shit. Biscuit was cool. His bro was too

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ask him if he knows GDP from
MtP? He worked at strand while I was there. We lived in a place w others. He can tell you every ghost story is honest to God truth. I've seen his as scared too. I'm coming up Friday just to hang w those dudes. NiGZ AND dB and big B may show. Please.come as my guest.
I mean it. Biminis or Oscar's would be a delight.

My one eyed brothers buddy hung out at Rockefellas. Biscuit died someing Nascar Crack from rubber tires or some such shit. Biscuit was cool. His bro was too
He said yeah I know him. I said, he said you could tell me some ghost stories. Eric said, "I think it was after one of his surgeries he was high and was hearing noise, probably walking around the house with his shot gun hearing shit.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Top Bottom