Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Less than 60 days till college football starts…

TJHall1

Legendary
RMFT, but you know what…something about the way the year has gone has really even effected my love of college football. Like I’m a bama season ticket holder but this year just seems off…like my give a fuck meter is not very high right now. Am I the only one that feels this way?
Nope, i may not watch a single football game this fall besides my local high school. And my life will be better for it. I said fuck it for about 3/4 of the games last fall and life was way more fulfilling. Fuck these ego driven faggots.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Nope, i may not watch a single football game this fall besides my local high school. And my life will be better for it. I said fuck it for about 3/4 of the games last fall and life was way more fulfilling. Fuck these ego driven faggots.

Chill my my Dawg…

Wagonstick 74

Poster
Same shit team, with another “savior” coach. They lose 4-5 games. Whorns say - give Charlie, Tom, Sark, nextloserup, time to get his players. This team is “YOUNG”!!!!

#BOOMERMFER
I have a good friend who was an offensive linemen for the Whorns. He’s a booster and loves them, but says there are to many chiefs at the table in Austin and none of them are on the same page. Moving forward they will end up fighting amongst themselves after year 2 of Sark not going undefeated. He will be replaced in 4 years just like the rest. Rinse and repeat ! However this shit league now doesn’t need Texas to be good anymore with the expansion of the playoff to 12 teams. The winner of the Big 12 will automatically be in it anyway. Weather good or bad !

Latest posts

Top Bottom