Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Less than 60 days till college football starts…

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I am ready! Looking forward to full stadiums again this fall
I just came across these videos
Awesome
99% of these hits would be outlawed today

And this one
The best road game I have ever been to

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
This is the season where dumbass Tennessee fans will no longer be able to use "1980" in response to Dawg fans!
I hope
We have been close
But Tennessee has not won the SEC since 1998 so they have no room to talk
The NFL team called the Alabama Crimson Tide is a different story. I just want to win one not 1000 like they have. Georgia is close and hopefully will get there soon

Lol
@TheRealJohnCooper Is above
take no shit from Tennessee fans

Jtrain80

Legendary
I get it. My brother says the same thing. I keep season tickets for my kids. But money and the transfer portal will eventually destroy college football.

thoughts on Texas this year @MortgageHorn

I can answer for @MortgageHorn. The Texas Longhorns will be a young team with a tremendous upside.(just like the last 20 yrs)

The cheating from the refs will explain the yearly loss to their daddy north of the red river, and the losses to ISU & OSU were because they didnt want to be there. Other than that future is really bright.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I can answer for @MortgageHorn. The Texas Longhorns will be a young team with a tremendous upside.(just like the last 20 yrs)

The cheating from the refs will explain the yearly loss to their daddy north of the red river, and the losses to ISU & OSU were because they didnt want to be there. Other than that future is really bright.
I have a brother that lives in Austin and is a huge Texas fan. He says Texas is a couple of years away
If Georgia can stay healthy and get a little luck we might have a really good team this year. We shall see. The SEC is always a hell of a grind

Anyways I’m looking forward to this year and full stadiums. And I think college football is going to go down the shitter due to money and the transfer portal in the next 5 to 10 years so hope to enjoy it now

Jtrain80

Legendary
Oklahoma breakdown:

QB: Heisman trophy candidate and the backup might be better

RB: thinnest spot on team due to legal issues. :mad:

WR: looking good. Signed 3 5*s 2 yrs ago that haven't done shit. Lost one to legal issues this offseasons. Mims

OL: nothing terrible. Need time to gel. Early season games could make it interesting.

Defense: Sooners fans have been waiting a decade or more for a dominant defense. The time has come.

DL: Second strongest group of the team behind QB.

LB: Technically only 2 spots, with 6 available

DB: got some young up and comers. Fr & So.

S: 2 guys that have been there forever with alot of preasure from young pups.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Oklahoma breakdown:

WR: looking good. Signed 3 5*s 2 yrs ago that haven't done shit. Lost one to legal issues this offseasons. Mims

OL: nothing terrible. Need time to gel. Early season games could make it interesting.

Defense: Sooners fans have been waiting a decade or more for a dominant defense. The time has come.

This is the best game I have ever been to. And Oklahoma of 2017 was probably the most talented offense I have ever seen.

Met a lot of great Oklahoma fans. I look forward to our home and home with y’all in a couple of years I’ve never been to Norman. But I’m gonna go out there when Georgia goes In September 2023. Oklahoma comes to Athens in 2031. I’ve always had a lot of respect for Oklahoma

Jtrain80

Legendary
I have a brother that lives in Austin and is a huge Texas fan. He says Texas is a couple of years away
If Georgia can stay healthy and get a little luck we might have a really good team this year. We shall see. The SEC is always a hell of a grind

Anyways I’m looking forward to this year and full stadiums. And I think college football is going to go down the shitter due to money and the transfer portal in the next 5 to 10 years so hope to enjoy it now

Had alot of e-friends that were Georgia fans. Always wish you guys the best of luck. The SEC grind is no joke, who will be your cross division matchups? Anyone in your division looking tough? Florida getting their shit together or are they still blocking each other?

If the NIL and transfer market dont screw it up, I am sure the wokism will. Just going to enjoy as long as I can.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Had alot of e-friends that were Georgia fans. Always wish you guys the best of luck. The SEC grind is no joke, who will be your cross division matchups? Anyone in your division looking tough? Florida getting their shit together or are they still blocking each other?

If the NIL and transfer market dont screw it up, I am sure the wokism will. Just going to enjoy as long as I can.
Georgia plays every team in the SEC east and Auburn every year from the west and then we rotate the other seven teams every seven or eight years which is stupid
So we play teams like Ole Miss, LSU and Alabama about only once every eight years
This year we play the east and Auburn and Arkansas. We also open up with Clemson in Charlotte which should be a good one. Old rivals

Jtrain80

Legendary
This is the best game I have ever been to. And probably the most talented offense I have ever seen

Met a lot of great Oklahoma fans. I look forward to our home and home with y’all in a couple of years I’ve never been to Norman. But I’m gonna go out there when Georgia goes In September 2023. Oklahoma comes to Athens in 2031. I’ve always had a lot of respect for Oklahoma

That damn game. I was fracing in western Oklahoma listening to it on the radio. At halftime(up by a significant amount)I lost radio signal and when it came back we were down.... got to see the missed field goal at the hotel.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
ah yes. highlights :cool:

I was at that game in 2006. The whole Georgia team was hung over. Before we know it we were down by 28. That was a very talented West Virginia team. Georgia made it a close game. But that fake punt at the end sealed it. The only sugar bowl to ever be played in Atlanta due to hurricane Katrina
Now show me some couches burning. LOL. How is West Virginia going to be this year

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I was at that game in 2006. The whole Georgia team was hung over. Before we know it we were down by 28. That was a very talented West Virginia team. Georgia made it a close game. Now show me some couches burning. LOL. How is West Virginia going to be this year

I did a last minute flight to the game. So much going on before hand. Thunderstorms/tornado warnings, the mine collapse in W.V., just a blast of a game. We were very young and very fast, despite Greg Blue yapping about SEC speed.

Still rebuiding some, or building after Dana left the cupboard bare. Don't like you guys taking Addae as a DB coach or Smith as a transfer. If we get decent QB play we should be 7-9 wins. Slowly building depth.

Stayed at the Wyndham downtown and was talking to a guy and his wife before the game. Her brother was on the Georgia staff. He said the players were not too worried, but as the coaches watched more tape they got concerned. After the game ran into them again, and he was down on the field for warmups. Said to his BIL that WVU looked fast, and his BIL said no shit.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
That bowl game w WVU/OU is what got me on rivals.

Killer, all we had to do was beat a shiity Pitt team at home and play for the Natty and Rich rod shit down his leg. I don't think I could have been prouder of a team than that with all the lead up and back stories. And Interim coach Stewart's pregame speech is legendary

Jtrain80

Legendary
Killer, all we had to do was beat a shiity Pitt team at home and play for the Natty and Rich rod shit down his leg. I don't think I could have been prouder of a team than that with all the lead up and back stories. And Interim coach Stewart's pregame speech is legendary

I worked with a West "by God" Virginian after you guys joined the conference. WVU had the lead and while his couch was stuck in the front door, we came front behind and won. Saved him some embarrassment though.

Not in a trailer park, 400k a house neighborhood.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I worked with a West "by God" Virginian after you guys joined the conference. WVU had the lead and while his couch was stuck in the front door, we came front behind and won. Saved him some embarrassment though.

Burning couches don't discriminate

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

I have a good friend that coached at Marshall named Red Dawson. He got off the plane before it crashed. He still lives up in West Virginia. Beautiful country up there

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I have a good friend that coached at Marshall named Red Dawson. He got off the plane before it crashed. He still lives up in West Virginia. Beautiful country up there
After watching "We Are Marshall", I had a newfound respect for Bobby Bowden.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
Oklahoma breakdown:

I may be out of the loop but I sure hope you are wrong about Mims. I thought it was Bridges that was off the team. Losing Mins would be devastating

I get it. My brother says the same thing. I keep season tickets for my kids. But money and the transfer portal will eventually destroy college football.

thoughts on Texas this year @MortgageHorn

You are 100% correct. College football has been on the slide for a couple years now. Dumbing down of QB’s and not allowing the defense to play has taken a lot of fun out of it. The transfer portal and the expansion of the playoff will erode the product even further.

Jtrain80

Legendary
agree with this. I am a professional capper in CFB and NFL. Uga at over 10.5 wins is my largest future wager at just over 10k. I also laid odds for them to win the natty.

Talent wise, they are right in the mix w anyone correct?

Guess it will be coaching at this point.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
ah yes. highlights :cool:

You had to prove China wasn’t the only Asshoe….huh….🤣😂🤣

I was pissed sitting in the Dome watching us shit the bed. Richt was notorious for it….. And yet we almost came back and won.
I will never truly be able to sum up my frustration In words.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
RMFT, but you know what…something about the way the year has gone has really even effected my love of college football. Like I’m a bama season ticket holder but this year just seems off…like my give a fuck meter is not very high right now. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Boom82

Poster
Founder
Oklahoma breakdown:

I’m definitely ready to see this Sooners team this year. Can’t wait!!

IrishStout

Poster
RMFT, but you know what…something about the way the year has gone has really even effected my love of college football. Like I’m a bama season ticket holder but this year just seems off…like my give a fuck meter is not very high right now. Am I the only one that feels this way?
That’s because the Tide should experience a down year. In that I mean that they’ll only win 11 games and lose in the Championship to Georgia. The one loss during the season being to LSU, obviously.

Top Bottom