Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leave a series, take a series from gayflix...

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
“The Crew” isn’t god awful if you don’t mind Kevin James and his goofiness. And their was a thread on tMB a while back asking about a semi known woman that’s not a 6-10 that does it for you. I answered with the girl in this show. I have zero idea why but I’d fuck this woman like a puma.

1614225889309.jpeg

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@everyone GITT you fucks and give me a new show to watch!

thinking about getting into the new WW2 in color series on Netflix, anyone watched it yet? Trailer looks riveting

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
@everyone GITT you fucks and give me a new show to watch!

thinking about getting into the new WW2 in color series on Netflix, anyone watched it yet? Trailer looks riveting

Watched the WW2 series. Twas good.

Wife and I are watching Ripper Street. Pretty entertaining. Hour long episodes where crimes are committed and solved in that time. They do have overarching stories that carry over to add some continued interest.

If you watched and liked GOT, then you'll get a kick out of watching some of their alum in this show. Bron of the Blackwater is a key character.

Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel

A short, 4 episode documentary about the disappearance of Elisa Lam. I remember back when the elevator video surfaced, I was super intrigued by it. This documentary goes into a lot of detail and answers a lot of questions I've had for a long time. And it's well put together, so if you've never heard of Elisa Lam, you'll also be entertained. Worth a watch.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
The Sinner with Bill Pullman and Jessica Biel (1st season only) is good. The first 10 season of Shameless, filmed in @Chris Farley ’s favorite city, is also dynamite.

Edit - The Ted Bundy Tapes and Night Stalker docs are also great.
Night Stalker is fantastic. Richard Ramirez looks just like you’d expect a serial killer to look like too.

Seagulls

Poster
Watched the WW2 series. Twas good.

Wife and I are watching Ripper Street. Pretty entertaining. Hour long episodes where crimes are committed and solved in that time. They do have overarching stories that carry over to add some continued interest.

If you watched and liked GOT, then you'll get a kick out of watching some of their alum in this show. Bron of the Blackwater is a key character.
I second Ripper Street. It’s found it’s niche as a pretty dark yet safe serial show. You can watch with interest and stuff you haven’t really seen before but not have to put all your focus into it like several Netflix shows.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

A short, 4 episode documentary about the disappearance of Elisa Lam. I remember back when the elevator video surfaced, I was super intrigued by it. This documentary goes into a lot of detail and answers a lot of questions I've had for a long time. And it's well put together, so if you've never heard of Elisa Lam, you'll also be entertained. Worth a watch.

I liked it but I thought they tried to build more drama that wasn't actually there. At least to me anyways.

I liked it but I thought they tried to build more drama that wasn't actually there. At least to me anyways.
Oh definitely. They withheld information in the early episodes to build up that suspense solely for entertainment value. Really, it could have been a one-episode documentary if they had laid all the facts out. But I was entertained the whole time so I wasn't mad.

Seagulls

Poster
I agree, and they do that almost immediately in episode 1 before you have any connection with anybody. I’m pretty sure it’s a network show over there and so I try to take it from that sort of perspective. It’s just refreshing to me as it’s pretty fun and I’m starting to get tired having to invest so much in almost every Netflix show or just watch something extremely corny, they haven’t really nailed that middle ground and Ripper does that for me.

Seagulls

Poster
Oh definitely. They withheld information in the early episodes to build up that suspense solely for entertainment value. Really, it could have been a one-episode documentary if they had laid all the facts out. But I was entertained the whole time so I wasn't mad.
I think you’re referring the The Ripper documentary? I think we are talking about this BBC show on there. Too bad to hear that documentary is like that, have it on my watch list but it’s getting old watching these huge build ups with some of their docu stuff

MV5BNGU5MDVkODYtMmYyMi00Njc3LTliY2QtYTA5NTllY2NjOGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg

I think you’re referring the The Ripper documentary? I think we are talking about this BBC show on there. Too bad to hear that documentary is like that, have it on my watch list but it’s getting old watching these huge build ups with some of their docu stuff

MV5BNGU5MDVkODYtMmYyMi00Njc3LTliY2QtYTA5NTllY2NjOGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg
Haha. I haven't seen the Ripper documentary, but it sounds like it has a similar format. I enjoyed the Elisa Lam one, but I can see how people are frustrated with the episode 4 reveal of super relevant info. Especially if you've already seen that format in other doccos.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder

Is that the girl who looks possessed in the elevator?

Teddy Jack

Elite

Really enjoyed this and it shows just how eager folks are to only look at ‘evidence’ that supports what they want to happen. Sometimes the boring story is the truth no matter how much you want the crazy fantasy story.

BTAvenger

Elite
It probably sounds gay to many here but my wife and I have watched The Magicians. It’s pretty good. Basically it’s a magic related sci fi set around a school for training magicians. Lots of good 80s references and music. And Olivia Taylor Dudley is a smokeshow with massive tits.

Attachments

• E20EAFFB-4679-4554-BCDB-CB88502F838C.jpeg
    E20EAFFB-4679-4554-BCDB-CB88502F838C.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 4B297D7D-5709-4BA8-B946-9084E15D4A17.jpeg
    4B297D7D-5709-4BA8-B946-9084E15D4A17.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 6
Really enjoyed this and it shows just how eager folks are to only look at ‘evidence’ that supports what they want to happen. Sometimes the boring story is the truth no matter how much you want the crazy fantasy story.
Agreed. That was the good thing about them burying the lead til the final episode. You got to see all the wild theories and the chase to find the answers as they went along, with the sad conclusion saved for the end.

Teddy Jack

Elite
Agreed. That was the good thing about them burying the lead til the final episode. You got to see all the wild theories and the chase to find the answers as they went along, with the sad conclusion saved for the end.
Absolutely. I’m glad they wrapped it up in four episodes. All those assholes calling that “song writer” up and threatening him are pieces of shit. Typical internet sleuths.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
The funniest thing to me about that show was that in virtually every scene, the characters were all speaking several different languages but understood one another perfectly.

Yeah, Van Zandt's character can easily understand the Norwegians, but never speaks the language himself.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Gonna sound gay but my dead ex was a quick easy funny watch. I used to watch supernatural but got bored after 6 seasons. Witcher’s new season is coming out soon. To the lake was a cool Russian zombie show.

Seagulls

Poster
Any word on Season 3?
DOA. Fincher said even if they want a third season the shows rabid following isn’t as large as people think and the expense and effort doesn’t justify it. Which I hate because it’s one of my favorite shows of all time.

Top Bottom