Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Larry Elder

Why would you say that? He is a very intelligent man, and very much so stands for the nations Founding principles.

What exactly is it that makes you say that? Would you prefer someone who would shit all over our Constitution?
Thank you for the question. I suppose that would depend on what you think the country was truly founded upon. But that is a different conversation.

I see no evidence that ANY politician is "good" ,which is to say I do not trust one of them.

I like Elder, and his public views, and my own views align with his and the like, mostly but i think the truth is that they are really for the same team, just wear different colors.

Why an idiot?

I suppose it is really two things, 1.) he just lost CA election, and 2.) If he really thinks that "leaders are elected" in its true sense, he is really an idiot.

I feel like perhaps one of us on this forum could do a better job than most of these fucks.

Joe King

Elite
Thank you for the question.
And thank you for answering.

I suppose that would depend on what you think the country was truly founded upon. But that is a different conversation.
I think it was primarily Founded on the idea that Free Men have Rights on par with that of a King.

I see no evidence that ANY politician is "good" ,which is to say I do not trust one of them.
I, for the most part, agree with that. A big exception would be Ron Paul and those like him.

I like Elder, and his public views, and my own views align with his and the like, mostly
Glad to hear that, as his views mostly align with mine too.

but i think the truth is that they are really for the same team, just wear different colors.
I can understand where you are coming from, and to a large extent, I also agree.
....but I have a hard time seeing Larry as one of those types. I think he genuinely wants to do the right thing, and do a good job for our nation.

Why an idiot?

I suppose it is really two things, 1.) he just lost CA election, and 2.) If he really thinks that "leaders are elected" in its true sense, he is really an idiot.
He never had a chance in that election, and I think he knew it. Not in California.
...but I'd rather have good people at least try to run, then to have them just not try at all.

I feel like perhaps one of us on this forum could do a better job than most of these fucks.
Undoubtedly.

Top Bottom