Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lake lure

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@d-tiger45 @PawPower1981
If anyone is up near there my family is having a mini reunion. I'll be there 7.22-25. They are all staying on the lake in some mansion. I got a room at a nice hotel bc I'm a loner and can't take too much of my own family. I have to be able to retreat. But they are all fun and cool. If anyone wants to boat fish or drink lmk I'll be there. And my family is cool I'm just a dickhead as you all know. Just ask @weaponoffreedom

@d-tiger45 @PawPower1981
If anyone is up near there my family is having a mini reunion. I'll be there 7.22-25. They are all staying on the lake in some mansion. I got a room at a nice hotel bc I'm a loner and can't take too much of my own family. I have to be able to retreat. But they are all fun and cool. If anyone wants to boat fish or drink lmk I'll be there. And my family is cool I'm just a dickhead as you all know. Just ask @weaponoffreedom
say what?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Only faggots go to lake lure.
It is Whine and Cheese State. My folks are 80 and hit it 3x a yr. My brother and sister and their families go at least once a yr. I went one yr w a buddy of mine. We made it 2days drove back to Mt pleasant and hung out slaying chick's. It was fucking Mount Pleasant for sure. But I gotta go. I'm finally not a loon. After the house, then brain surgery, then gullian barre disease I've had quite a fucking go of it. So I'm a faggit. You wanna suck my dick or fight?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I use this opie.

OIP.KS9rOzFMcgsIGg5_OYoO9AHaHa

Latest posts

Top Bottom