Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LA says your kid can't go to school unless they get the new COVID-19 Vaccination

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Thank God my kids are out of the house.

Ultimately though, they are forcing people to homeschool or go to private school (or move). This will end just about like every other lib scheme- they will be bankrupt and looking for a fed bailout.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Also coming soon

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

poke2001

Poster
Founder
Most kids have to have several shots before they go back to school. They have been around for quite a while though. Not 1 month like this one.
I’m not as concerned about timeline. Research was already there for Coronavirus vaccines so that wasn’t new. Also, if major negative outcomes happened, Phizer and Mederna would be finished. Their execs are taking a massive fucking risk for this.

all that said, kids shouldn’t take this. 65+ Should be.

Tell_Sackett

Poster
Thank God my kids are out of the house.

Ultimately though, they are forcing people to homeschool or go to private school (or move). This will end just about like every other lib scheme- they will be bankrupt and looking for a fed bailout.
Truth. My 6 year old was crying tonight about having to go back to school tomorrow to wear a mask all day. We just moved to a smaller school district at the beginning of the school year and they are no longer allowing the younger kids to sit distanced at their desks without masks as they did earlier in the year. The Principal walked in while this practice was going on and put an end to it last week. We were previously told masks would only be required in class for 3rd grade and above and in the hallways or on buses. This is in a solidly conservative state, small town.

We will not be doing this again and he will be hearing from me. I'm going to ask him to explain the science behind these adjusted requirements.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Truth. My 6 year old was crying tonight about having to go back to school tomorrow to wear a mask all day. We just moved to a smaller school district at the beginning of the school year and they are no longer allowing the younger kids to sit distanced at their desks without masks as they did earlier in the year. The Principal walked in while this practice was going on and put an end to it last week. We were previously told masks would only be required in class for 3rd grade and above and in the hallways or on buses. This is in a solidly conservative state, small town.

We will not be doing this again and he will be hearing from me. I'm going to ask him to explain the science behind these adjusted requirements.

Good luck.

My brother was almost thrown out of a school board meeting for this same kind of thing.

Richtiger

Poster
Founder
This is just the start and will most likely spread across the nation like a virus. It's all in the agenda

bbenson67

Poster
Founder
Just the beginning from His Excellency Mayor Garcetti. He has already begun ruminating on other draconian mandates. Want to see the Dodgers, Rams, Chargers, Lakers, Clippers, or go to a rock concert? Proof of vaccine may be required.

I'm so glad I live in Orange County AKA West Berlin. That crap would not fly here.

Top Bottom