Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kyrie Irving Back for Home Games

denn

Legendary
Founder
This guy deserves some respect for standing up against and not giving into the vaccine mob.
Here here! You can say a lot of things about Irving, deserved at times, but I can respect him for being his own man and not just blindly following anyone. I think there are more guys like him throughout the sporting world but he is the one had the balls to go through with what he believed.

Now like Garnet said above, they need to do the right thing and let everyone get the same privileges as the rich people.

Djokovic as well

denn

Legendary
Founder
And I belie DeGrom is not vaccinated.
I believe there are multiple, big named, Mets that are not vaccinated. Why do you think the Mets sent their owner Steve Cohen, to lobby himself with Mayor Adams? Cohen also donated 1.5 million to the new mayor when he was running. The Yankees and Nets also send lobbyist to get the mandate turned. Pretty sure Aaron Judge is not vaccinated either. In all of this Adams claims he was not lobbied to make this decision, when it is on public record that multiple lobbyists from different entertainment places went directly to the mayors office. Anytime someone lobbies on behalf of a private business to a municipality, it is recorded. So we know the Mayor is full of shit, as most democrats and politicians are. We also know he never considered lifting the mandate for anyone but the athletes and those selling $300+ seats on Broadway.

I believe it was Kevin Durant had a great quote; "The Mets and Yankees have big time pull in our city." Adams decision is getting a lot of heat as well. Many unions are going after him for his stance here. Including the school union where they are still requiring all children to mask up in school. One lady from he union wrote "It is too bad 2-3 year olds don't have lobbyists."

Horrible look for Adams. He proved he can be bought and doesn't think what he did is a problem. There is that lack of awareness that liberals are masters at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom