Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kiddos having today's meal. Thanks and God bless everyone on the Board.

Praise

Elite
Hi Martin. Thanks for giving us a window into your world. I hope to travel to Uganda some day.

Are these kids neighbors? Any of them yours?
Hi too Mr Sir, Am always glad to be here with you all and share much more about my Country and me my self has no any kid yet but these are orphaned kiddos and i take care of them all they can't really stand alone in life. I won't deceive you that am 100$ perfect in doing this but i do by God's Mercy and if there is any ways you can try and help us down help we do appreciate so much and we would love to welcome you in Uganda Thanks.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
They are Eating Rice and Cabbage and Buddy i have been looking for you but you have been lost lol. How have you been doing?

Looks like good eating for them. Nice to see. I'm doing well. Busy with life.

I've connected with a couple here in the USA who have done missionary work in Uganda for the past 15 years. My wife and I have a call scheduled with them next week to discuss ways we can potentially help you. Stay tuned my friend.

Praise

Elite
Looks like good eating for them. Nice to see. I'm doing well. Busy with life.

I've connected with a couple here in the USA who have done missionary work in Uganda for the past 15 years. My wife and I have a call scheduled with them next week to discuss ways we can potentially help you. Stay tuned my friend.
Okay thanks Buddy and this will help many kiddos on my Village. And tell you're wife we says hello.

Top Bottom