Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kevin Kelly... The HS coach that doesn't punt or kick fg's....

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Pulaski Academy is in our football conference. If you look at Kelley’s typical teams walking out of the locker room you wouldn’t be impressed - they are usually a bunch of scrawny white boys. However, on the field those kids are animals. They have most teams beat before the game starts. They have a certain mystique and the thought of having to always play 4downs instead of 3 and a punt, added with having to recover onside kicks every time really messes with the other team mentally. I’ve seen games where they’ll be up 28-0 in the first before the other team’s offense even steps on the field.

As for Kelley personally, he’s a guy that people either love or absolutely hate. He’s absolutely an alpha though.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
The Overtime SZN docuseries he alluded to is a great watch. I can’t remember how many episodes there are, maybe 10. But it gives a great look inside the program.

Just found the whole thing on one video but they also have it broken up into parts on their channel.

Also their running back I think just received an offer from Miami.

Top Bottom