Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Katy Tur of MSNBC Pushes Fetterman for President (link)...

denn

Legendary
Founder
Would be no surprise democrats would run him for it. After all they just re-elected a guy who has been dead for a month yesterday. What's more embarrassing is that he beat a republican who is alive and Fetterman beat a republican who can form sentences that make sense.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
IT actually makes sense. They went from a globalist puppet, Obama, to a senile old man puppet, Biden... Why not just fo with a full blown manchurian president that you can pull the strings of completely.

denn

Legendary
Founder
IT actually makes sense. They went from a globalist puppet, Obama, to a senile old man puppet, Biden... Why not just fo with a full blown manchurian president that you can pull the strings of completely.
I would argue that the dems have put forth just that type of candidate since Bill Clinton. Not so much including Clinton as much as everyone after him. Which dem running for president was not under the control of the shadow powers?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I would argue that the dems have put forth just that type of candidate since Bill Clinton. Not so much including Clinton as much as everyone after him. Which dem running for president was not under the control of the shadow powers?
Yea but this guy wouldn't even be able to ask questions or ask for slight changes. He would just blindly read and sign what you put in front of him with no knowledge of the world around him. I think one thing they love about Biden being senile is they can easily convince him he's overwhelmingly popular. Biden thinks if he ran again he'd win by a bigger margin.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yea but this guy wouldn't even be able to ask questions or ask for slight changes. He would just blindly read and sign what you put in front of him with no knowledge of the world around him. I think one thing they love about Biden being senile is they can easily convince him he's overwhelmingly popular. Biden thinks if he ran again he'd win by a bigger margin.
He will......

AT this point they can go ahead a flip every vote and say he got 160 million.........cause Americans will just 🤷‍♂️ and then go about our day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom