Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Justice Breyer retiring

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We will replace Thomas and Alito in 2027.

This is a clear concession that the democratic agenda is stuck in the water. They have to do something to rally their base and this will give them a glimmer of hope. Midterms will smack them back into reality though.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
So how does the retirement process work, does he have to be retired before they can nominate someone or will we have a 5-3 majority for months while they go through the process and will they continue to take on cases in that time?

TTUcamper

Elite
I wonder if they try to replace him with Kamala so the Dems can get someone likeable to replace Biden

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I wonder if they try to replace him with Kamala so the Dems can get someone likeable to replace Biden
That's best case scenario for her, her political career is at its crest now no way she will ever be voted POTUS so a lifetime appointment to SCOTUS would be easy street for her.

OldBuzzard

Poster
The dems are scrambling for a 2024 candidate for POYUS now. Harris is a nonentity. She couldn’t get elected dog catcher. I’ve heard early noises that they might try to resurrect Hillary. See: Ted Kennedy in the 80’s.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The dems are scrambling for a 2024 candidate for POYUS now. Harris is a nonentity. She couldn’t get elected dog catcher. I’ve heard early noises that they might try to resurrect Hillary. See: Ted Kennedy in the 80’s.
Please let it be Hilldog

Top Bottom