Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just went to BRCC in Niceville

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Why am I supposed to hate this coffee company? All Vets or spouses working, coffee is good. Have nice merch.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
they are pro 2a as long as they are the ones with the guns. they don't seem to support non vets using their 2a rights to defend themselves and they will call anyone a racist that the left wing media calls a racist.

They get their news from Saagar and Kristal if that tells you anything. I was a huge fan of their podcast but they constantly said things that made me think they thought they had superior rights for having served. The last interview with them kinda just proved it wasn't people making a mistake. They even went on Rogan to defend what they said and explain themselves better and they basically double downed on "you are a racist if the media says you are a racist".

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
they are pro 2a as long as they are the ones with the guns. they don't seem to support non vets using their 2a rights to defend themselves and they will call anyone a racist that the left wing media calls a racist.

They get their news from Saagar and Kristal if that tells you anything. I was a huge fan of their podcast but they constantly said things that made me think they thought they had superior rights for having served. The last interview with them kinda just proved it wasn't people making a mistake. They even went on Rogan to defend what they said and explain themselves better and they basically double downed on "you are a racist if the media says you are a racist".
Looks like they read a Robert A. Heinlein book. I am not a racist so therefore don't care if you call me a racist. Getting news from Kristal is troubling....guys a faggot.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ahhh. The right eating itself. Such a beautiful thing to see.
right? They donated to Tulsi Gabbards campaign. Thats the whole point. They are OK with people like banning firearms as long as they get to keep theirs with a special exemption.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Why am I supposed to hate this coffee company? All Vets or spouses working, coffee is good. Have nice merch.
Don’t know about the Backroom Casting Couch, but I’ve been to Niceville. Nothing nice about that place. That’s all I’ve got to say about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom