Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just out of curiosity, what will it take to get banned here?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah the only thing would be something that would be deemed illegal, but I am working with the legal community to determine where that line is.

We will ban obnoxious trolls that are obviously fucking with our user base and making this place miserable, but I love some good ole fashioned trolling.

Otherwise, just post anything NSFW on the NSFW forum out of respect for people that want to read the forum at work (a couple posts spoilered on the main forum are fine though)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Also, I don’t want trolling in threads where folks are trying to have an honest discussion. I wanted to have two forums to distinguish that, but we just don’t have enough traffic yet.

Edit: this is somewhat of a tricky balance, but I think that many of us that are level headed and have been around long enough know it when we see it.

TJHall1

Legendary
Necrophilia?? if it wouldn't, it probably should
the-little-death-living-and-loving-as-a-necrophiliac-511-body-image-1445877285-size_1000.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Yeah the only thing would be something that would be deemed illegal, but I am working with the legal community to determine where that line is.

We will ban obnoxious trolls that are obviously fucking with our user base and making this place miserable, but I love some good ole fashioned trolling.

Otherwise, just post anything NSFW on the NSFW forum out of respect for people that want to read the forum at work (a couple posts spoilered on the main forum are fine though)
Will too much cowbell get you banned? or do we need more cowbell?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

So if I posted naked pics of you and your penis with some 80 y/o bag, that would be ok?

If so, I'm FUCKING IN!!!! With a donation

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Agreed, but I think there should be a set line that if crossed, can result in being outed.
Yep. Outing someone who blatantly keeps lying about himself for political or e-cred porpoises kinda deserve it. Hacksaw Jim comes to mind. Dude lied about having a black kid and a black wife to beat people over the head as racist just because he disagrees with them. Hell, the woman he posted a picture of as his black wife was actually known to a member of tmb. Even when confronted with that he just pretended he was honest.

tsumatt06

Poster
Yep. Outing someone who blatantly keeps lying about himself for political or e-cred porpoises kinda deserve it. Hacksaw Jim comes to mind. Dude lied about having a black kid and a black wife to beat people over the head as racist just because he disagrees with them. Hell, the woman he posted a picture of as his black wife was actually known to a member of tmb. Even when confronted with that he just pretended he was honest.
Oh my. Please tell me you're being serious here.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

It's like you made it 3/4's of the way through the book, enjoyed it, but just decided not to finish it and missed the big reveal.

Lana

Poster
ohmyAUBURN.gif

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Great work, Sipowicz.

Dickheat

Poster

God bless America.

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
I bet you thought the Crying Game chick was hot too.

Mathu99

Either you got your balls trolled off or you're trolling my ballz off.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif

Zigjr

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

It's like you made it 3/4's of the way through the book, enjoyed it, but just decided not to finish it and missed the big reveal.
The worst thing about it the shitbag mods deleted the whole thread within a day or so of the reveal. 3-4 months of work went into that and the mods are pussies and canned it. It never even outted anyone just made some people look like dumb asses for falling into the hole. I’m just glad I was privy to behind the scenes info that went into it or I probably would have fallen for it too haha.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
The worst thing about it the shitbag mods deleted the whole thread within a day or so of the reveal. 3-4 months of work went into that and the mods are pussies and canned it. It never even outted anyone just made some people look like dumb asses for falling into the hole. I’m just glad I was privy to behind the scenes info that went into it or I probably would have fallen for it too haha.

It doesn't make Hacksaw Jim less of a fag though

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Either you got your balls trolled off or you're trolling my ballz off.
So was the dude that knew the black girl in the photos also in on the joke? I was basing most of opinion on this on his insistance that the black lady lived in Denver or some shit.

Top Bottom