Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just inherited $104k

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.gif

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
How many of you poors wish you were in my shoes right now?

C- for troll work. I made $337K last year and will double it this year. $104k is not much money at all. I guess if you live in some pooor town in Florida it could be. When I was younger I inherited $350K and burned through in in 2.5 years. Was ashamed of myself. Led me to finding a new career and making absolute bank. Moral of the story $104K is not much money at all

BigBucnNole

Elite
C- for troll work. I made $337K last year and will double it this year. $104k is not much money at all. I guess if you live in some pooor town in Florida it could be. When I was younger I inherited $350K and burned through in in 2.5 years. Was ashamed of myself. Led me to finding a new career and making absolute bank. Moral of the story $104K is not much money at all

Bullshit smell is thick with this one.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Likely defaulting on a credit card and laffing hard enough to make myself cry when collections call. I'll insult the shit out of them, I don't need their money
There is nothing that gives away the fact that a person is a pore Moore than missing a payment on something.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Damn it….how did I miss this gem.

The Cuck is creating a “new life/persona”? Can I play? Maybe pretend to be Pete Buttplugs wife that is actually an Australian Black actress. .Everybody has gotten bored with the tired old persona of a gay fake Dr/Politician.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So aside from a night of hookers and cocaine, what do you plan on doing with this lump sum of money?

Investing ideas
1) Ethereum
2) Residential real estate, Airbnb
3)Oil (VDE)
4) Biotech (ADPT) - Buy below $30

@BigBucnNole

Top Bottom