Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got back from an oil rig on the Border

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Today I only saw three Shirts thrown over the barbed wire on the fence of the ranch where the rig was. The rancher did add a few more ladders I noticed over the fence to make it easier for them to cross so they won’t destroy their fence. I only counted 22 DPS officers and 12 Border Patrol Trucks so I guess it was a slow night.CC5915EF-48AB-4D00-83B9-407D43428E91.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Today I only saw three Shirts thrown over the barbed wire on the fence of the ranch where the rig was. The rancher did add a few more ladders I noticed over the fence to make it easier for them to cross so they won’t destroy their fence. I only counted 22 DPS officers and 12 Border Patrol Trucks so I guess it was a slow night.View attachment 25098
The border patrol is there to help illegal immigrants cross over the border safely and not tear any of their clothing. Then once they are in the U.S. they become automatic citizens and are given a social security card, welfare, medicaid, unemployment, drivers license, a used toyota pickup, an Xbox and a new double-wide trailer with a 70" plasma screen. Biden sure knows how to treat visitors to U.S.

Top Bottom