Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just finished up Spring ball...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
For those of you that have been following, you know I am coaching under Philip Rivers. We had our spring scrimmage tonight against Alma Bryant, a 7A school (we’re only 4A...3A if we didn’t have the private school X factor) ANYwho, we went into Bayou Labatrie amd whooped that backwards ass!

Had some questions if we would be able to match up athletically but we went in there and out-atheleted their athletes (they’ve got one stud who is being recruited by Bama).

linebackers were awesome! Squeezing when needing to, dropping back when needing to, blitzing when needing to, hitting hard, getting a couple picks, and looking the part! Made me proud, and also made me have a nostalgic night. Miss those days!

end of story: All white 4A Catholic HS lays the wood on 7A Bitch!

D52C90E0-8DFA-4D98-85C2-C85248BCFAD3.png

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
For those of you that have been following, you know I am coaching under Philip Rivers. We had our spring scrimmage tonight against Alma Bryant, a 7A school (we’re only 4A...3A if we didn’t have the private school X factor) ANYwho, we went into Bayou Labatrie amd whooped that backwards ass!

Had some questions if we would be able to match up athletically but we went in there and out-atheleted their athletes (they’ve got one stud who is being recruited by Bama).

linebackers were awesome! Squeezing when needing to, dropping back when needing to, blitzing when needing to, hitting hard, getting a couple picks, and looking the part! Made me proud, and also made me have a nostalgic night. Miss those days!

View attachment 22543
Good for you guys!

Belezabro

Elite
What a great opportunity. Didn't even realize Rivers was coaching. And...high school spring ball? Fully padded scrimmages? No such thing up in these parts. We're lucky to get a full roster invested in summer workouts. Iowa stresses multi-sport participation, which is a good thing, but definitely eliminates year-round football.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I’m still alive brotha!
Love HS football. My son has had a good coaching run so far. Played and interned in Celina TX, coached under Todd Dodge at Westlake HS in Austin is currently a position coach at Southlake Carroll who has the #1 pro style QB in the nation. Not bad for 27.

Nas

Poster
Love HS football. My son has had a good coaching run so far. Played and interned in Celina TX, coached under Todd Dodge at Westlake HS in Austin is currently a position coach at Southlake Carroll who has the #1 pro style QB in the nation. Not bad for 27.
That kid looks like a character. I have a feeling he ends up at Texas when Sark shows promise.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I could tell on you for calling the 7a team a bitch. Thats rude. Otherwise sweet and enjoy

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

View attachment 22543
Is this how you guys do it Chris? Either way keep on rockin bro! Also, tell me you have a kick nickname….Coach ______

1630086493927.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 22543

I’ve heard PR is a magnificent shit talker. Seen any of it?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

View attachment 22543
Way to go Coach!

Top Bottom