Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just delittled my neighbor

Steve_cook

Poster
I’m out walking my dog today and this yahoo stops me to ask what kind of dog it is. I mention it’s a pure bred golden retriever And he continues to pester me about who, what, when, where and how.
I tell him to not worry about it and it cost more than his fucking 04 Toyota Camry in his driveway. He asked if I wanted to fight and I laughed.
As we walked off, Geronimo took a fat shit on his driveway and I dropped a bag and said “have fun cleaning that you poor piece of shit”

5 Star Shart

Lurker
I’m out walking my dog today and this yahoo stops me to ask what kind of dog it is. I mention it’s a pure bred golden retriever And he continues to pester me about who, what, when, where and how.
I tell him to not worry about it and it cost more than his fucking 04 Toyota Camry in his driveway. He asked if I wanted to fight and I laughed.
As we walked off, Geronimo took a fat shit on his driveway and I dropped a bag and said “have fun cleaning that you poor piece of shit”
I’m suspicious here. Not sure Steve would live in a neighborhood where a resident drive an 04 Camry

Top Bottom