Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just a good ole boy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Crank 'em hearin' aids up man, he clearly said: 'Eyespeek regallah.'
We live on the coast. The rice field plantations. Where everyone helps everyone. Used to be everyone was poor. That dude will finish your daddy's plowing the fields while your Pops in the hospital after running over his own foot over

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Look up Gullah and Geechie
Come back and postcyour finding

used to be where everyone was cool except democrats we were friends and neighbors. Still is when clamity hits our shores.

This is the social science board shit

All I know is when I was growing up in the deepsouth as an Irish Catholic the Black kids were my buddys. Un not like you hateful kangaroo fuckers/mate w the meal folks

TheFiend

Poster
All my point and I think
@TopHook 'S point was is we can understand Dat nigga without issue. We already know his granny got her toes cutoff and his sisters have diabeetus
😂 Geezuz cripes brah, y'all appear to be incorrectly assuming as though I couldn't understand him merely coz I joked about how fuckin' funny it is....and which also seems to have been erroneously interpreted by a certain someone as intending offense.

In summary:

•1. I have absolutely no trouble understanding what he sez.

•2. I never once intended any fuckin' offense against him.

•3. I find it very odd how defensive y'all niggas are being about this.

What's with all the emotionally reactive paranoia huh?
Screenshot_2024-08-04-14-42-11-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
It's almost like y'all are either hoping to suck his cock &/or just lookin' for any old excuse to be fuckin' dishonorable cuntlets.

TheFiend

Poster
Look up Gullah and Geechie
Come back and postcyour finding

used to be where everyone was cool except democrats we were friends and neighbors. Still is when clamity hits our shores.

This is the social science board shit

All I know is when I was growing up in the deepsouth as an Irish Catholic the Black kids were my buddys. Un not like you hateful kangaroo fuckers/mate w the meal folks
That's wonderful mate, butt there ain't no kangaroos here and yo cunts "deep south" is north as fuck from my pov all the way down here as a non-"catholic"-"white"-Irish-Scottish-English-German-Scandinavian-American-New Zealander living and growing up among the "black" "native" Māoris of Aotearoa.

😂Ya'llz afro-Americans are tame as fuck by comparison to these formerly cannibalistic and genetically highly aggressive Māoris...and yet we still get along sweet as bruh.

TheFiend

Poster
Sounded regular to me. Us boys from the south all speak regular
Dogg ewe nose eye've amber heard ya talkin' plenty on 'em podz aye, and course ya prolly nose eye got the most accentiest fuckin' accent outta all us niggers uppin' ear.
Plus, technically only like half-or quarter-American two.
Theirfour eye yam the most qualifart too mike judge yo hillbillyness

😂Pretty shore ewe ain't know reggullah grade billy bro.

Ewe're gott van dam rite cuz! Eye hair bye demand on the necks poddy, ewe gotta say'it bruv.

Regullah!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Dogg ewe nose eye've amber heard ya talkin' plenty on 'em podz aye, and course ya prolly nose eye got the most accentiest fuckin' accent outta all us niggers uppin' ear.
Plus, technically only like half-or quarter-American two.
Theirfour eye yam the most qualifart too mike judge yo hillbillyness

😂Pretty shore ewe ain't know reggullah grade billy bro.

Ewe're gott van dam rite cuz! Eye hair bye demand on the necks poddy, ewe gotta say'it bruv.

Regullah!
95996093-D6C8-47E4-8D3B-EE014322B678.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom