Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Rogan with former CIA agent on China’s 2049 plan:

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder

1029e7d91d9eb6612c4680ceea2a7e88.jpg

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@Chris Farley as a vet this has gotta make you sick to your stomach right?

I know you weren't a sea dog but we need the navy to double in size by yesterday 😞
It makes me filled with rage. The people In charge are “weeding out” so called extremists when they themselves are the extreme. This is the biden administration at work. We are going to become so weak, that China/Russia/Iran are going to just take us over.

JNEW19

Poster
It makes me filled with rage. The people In charge are “weeding out” so called extremists when they themselves are the extreme. This is the biden administration at work. We are going to become so weak, that China/Russia/Iran are going to just take us over.
I have to do my “extremism” training tomorrow.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Those gooks got their shit pushed in by the Japanese in 8 minutes and suffered the most casualties of World War 2 despite fighting on home

And sure they can steal all out shit but they don’t have a culture that develops and promotes the entrepreneur so in that sense they will always play catch up.

I like Mike Baker tho, other than him obviosuly shilling for the deep state about the Kennedy assassination

depp63

Poster
Founder
The power grid stuff is a matter of national security. If this little hiccup in Texas did anything it better have woke people up to the fact that we need to be changing the way we do things with our grids.
Remember when it became clear how dependent we were on china for goods and services during the beginning of Covid with supply chain issues and the fact they make fucking everything especially drugs? Yeah we arent doing shit about it. We are gonna get fucked hard by China in the end.

Granted, I'm high as a fuckin satellite right now, but we all need to chill out for a minute. I'm gonna head on over to the NSFW area, or whatever the code word is, and we can go over it in detail in the morning. I love you guys.

Edit- Allegedly

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Mostly what you already know. Yeah, Russia fux with us, but it is mostly China. They have a plan to be the world superpower in about 30 years, and are playing the long game. They are stealing everything they can from us, and everyone else too, and then sorting out whatever can help them achieve their goal. Much cheaper to steal IP, than come up with it yourself. He gives an example of China sending a spy over here as a student. Then they go to grad school, and into a job somewhere. It may be many years later, and into their next job even, but one day China will start using them to steal from us.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Those gooks got their shit pushed in by the Japanese in 8 minutes and suffered the most casualties of World War 2 despite fighting on home

And sure they can steal all out shit but they don’t have a culture that develops and promotes the entrepreneur so in that sense they will always play catch up.

I like Mike Baker tho, other than him obviosuly shilling for the deep state about the Kennedy assassination

I am all for turning Japan loose on them.

BigBucnNole

Elite
The power grid stuff is a matter of national security. If this little hiccup in Texas did anything it better have woke people up to the fact that we need to be changing the way we do things with our grids.

That little hiccup was shit government policy. Most states allow utility companies to produce their own power. Not in Texas. Every distributor buys from the secondary market and once the hedge funds get involved, it’s basically Puerto Rico. Cold storm comes, price gets bid too high, sales and electricity flow fall sending the grid into a spiral because if there isn’t enough energy flowing through the grid itself breaks.

Right wing blames wind powers left wing blames not enough green energy and everyone completely pretends the problem isn’t shit government policy to begin with.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Same here. I’m sick and fucking tired of this shit.

Richtiger

Poster
Founder
It appears that Biden is scared to death of the CCP and he will never take a strong stance against them. We need a strong President that will stand up to these commies and tell them where their place in the pecking order really is. Tell them to sit down a shut the hell up. Round up all the commies in the US and deport their asses back to the CCP where they belong. They have been stealing from the US and other countries for years. Send Soros ass over there while you're at it.

Top Bottom