Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Bidens face pisses me off!!!

Joe Biden is giving a news cast & just the sight of his face & sound of his voice makes me want to vomit! He says "who ever did this, we will not forgive you" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?! How bout "who ever did this, We are coming after you! We WILL NOT stop until you are deceased! You kill our ppl & we WILL find you! We WILL put you down like the rabid dog you are!" We NEED the REAL President of the United States of America back in His seat! Why is this CUCK running our country into the ground? Why is he literally getting away with murder?

G8R-H8R

Elite
Bozo Joe Talibiden - A grifter who is below average intelligence. Ran for President 3 times and won by stealing it. There are many on this very message board that are more qualified to be President than him.

This is what it looks like when dishonest grifters get power. Just utterly disgusts me the whole lot of them Including the ones behind the scenes and pretending to be conservative (McConnell, Graham, etc). You know they are lying when their mouth is moving.

joe-biden.jpg

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bozo Joe Talibiden - A grifter who is below average intelligence. Ran for President 3 times and won by stealing it. There are many on this very message board that are more qualified to be President than him.

This is what it looks like when dishonest grifters get power. Just utterly disgusts me the whole lot of them Including the ones behind the scenes and pretending to be conservative (McConnell, Graham, etc). You know they are lying when their mouth is moving.

joe-biden.jpg
Thanks for noticing. My Shit Posting is an art form.
@America 1st and I would make a legendary shit posting ticket. We may sweep every vote in every state…🤷‍♂️

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Joe Biden is giving a news cast & just the sight of his face & sound of his voice makes me want to vomit! He says "who ever did this, we will not forgive you" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?! How bout "who ever did this, We are coming after you! We WILL NOT stop until you are deceased! You kill our ppl & we WILL find you! We WILL put you down like the rabid dog you are!" We NEED the REAL President of the United States of America back in His seat! Why is this CUCK running our country into the ground? Why is he literally getting away with murder?
Imagine how dumb he would sound if he was, say the age when he was VP. He has somebody telling him what to say, and their dumb too. Never makes a point never clearly says anything really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom