Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Biden townhall....

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
i watched 5 min cause buddies were cracking up on group chat. Hi lites I didnt see but mentioned in group text that made me turn on for a few minutes.
1) called a girl baby (or honey) - Trump would be up for his 3rd impeachment
2) claimed there was no vaccine when he took office (lie or dementia as there are pics of him getting vaccine)
3) said he is going to beat COVID by having Pfizer and Moderna simply make more vaccine (genius)
4) in restaurants people are separated by Plexi Gas ( i heard this one).
dude is a moron and should not be allowed to leave the WH without wearing a helmet and mouthpiece until Harris takes over as planned

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I wanna see someone prank him with a fake nuclear strike.

Start a 2min timer and see if the person with the short straw can get him to give a yes or no to blowing up the world.

Wonder if it would even realize there was no football.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Checked in to the Westin after power is still out, only to turn on the TV and see that rambling.

Quatch$

Elite
It is so surreal to wake up every morning in the land of the free and the home of the ... you know... the thing, and to realize that over 100 million people (+ another 20 million from beyond the grave) voted for this fucking slobbering, kiddie sniffing, loser to lead them because they got their feelings hurt by some rude man on Twitter. Fuck that.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
People think this is dementia's fault. He is a gaf of human being. He has been blabbering BS for nigh 50 years and the mouth breathers from Delaware kept electing this moron. It ain't dementia folks, he is just that fucking stupid. SKOL

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
i watched 5 min cause buddies were cracking up on group chat. Hi lites I didnt see but mentioned in group text that made me turn on for a few minutes.
1) called a girl baby (or honey) - Trump would be up for his 3rd impeachment
2) claimed there was no vaccine when he took office (lie or dementia as there are pics of him getting vaccine)
3) said he is going to beat COVID by having Pfizer and Moderna simply make more vaccine (genius)
4) in restaurants people are separated by Plexi Gas ( i heard this one).
dude is a moron and should not be allowed to leave the WH without wearing a helmet and mouthpiece until Harris takes over as planned

Lol. *He's* going to have Pfizer and Moderna make more vaccines. There's no incentive for them to do so other than to please President Sock Puppet.

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
Lol. *He's* going to have Pfizer and Moderna make more vaccines. There's no incentive for them to do so other than to please President Sock Puppet.
there is that too. But even more comical (sad) his strategy to beat COVID is announcing I am going to have them make more vaccine. DUH, genius and no way anyone else thought of that

comotiger

Poster
Founder
Sent some of the video clips to a group chat and one of them replied back “thought this was from the debates or last year., holy shit this is from last night. Jesus Christ”.

Yep00

Poster
He has no idea that the deal he made ends with him being dead soon. He also has no idea that Jill is the one leading the charge.
Sad really
To his defense they probably told him that's the plan but ground hog day kicked in and he didn't remember it the next day.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
My wife is a T1D (Type 1 Diabetic) - diagnosed at age 13 (now perpetually 29 :cool:)
I picked up her 90 day script for Insulin this morning - retail cost $2,337.90
Fortunate to have insurance, but that is utterly insane.
Thanks Joe!
How old are you?

That's insane to me that y'all have to deal with that.

Top Bottom