Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jobless claims

Begbie_nole

Poster
Founder
mostly due to shoutdowns.. I wonder when the Keystone ones will hit. not a large number but in the thousands.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I am not bothered in the slighted by people who are actually homeless having a dog. God knows those poor people need a companion too.

I am bothered by non-homeless people pretending to be homeless. Those people suck.
I hate when the guilt me with the dog. Those mother fuckers make that dog's life awful because they're too lazy to give a fuck.

Again, the dog's deserve better.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I am not bothered in the slighted by people who are actually homeless having a dog. God knows those poor people need a companion too.

I am bothered by non-homeless people pretending to be homeless. Those people suck.

Use to be a guy in Saratoga who after a long day of "poorness" would get picked up in a new Cadillac

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
I hate when the guilt me with the dog. Those mother fuckers make that dog's life awful because they're too lazy to give a fuck.

Again, the dog's deserve better.

Considering there are plenty of shelters that kill dogs, a homeless person having one (and likely loving it dearly) is hardly the worst outcome for a canine.

America 1st

Founder
Considering there are plenty of shelters that kill dogs, a homeless person having one (and likely loving it dearly) is hardly the worst outcome for a canine.
A person can't love a dog dearly and still be homeless.

America 1st

Founder
Oh really?
Yes.

Either you love the animal dearly and will pull yourself out of homelessness to care for the dog or you are incapable of caring for yourself thus have no capability of truly loving another being.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's not just the Keystone workers. It's everybody whose livelihood is connected to Keystone, from hotels to transportation to local diners, etc.

Just like shutting down the restaurants (which made no sense) didn't just impact the restaurant staff.
Agreed. The 70,000 I heard was directly tied to Keystone. The people laying the pipeline and the people producing the pipe or materials for the pipeline. They weren't considering 3rd level of effect.

America 1st

Founder
What?

If I and my dog somehow became homeless, I'm keeping my dog with me and would not love her less than I do now and she wouldn't love me less, either. And I can honestly say I would make sure she is fed and warm before I would be.
I can't see you ever allowing yourself to get to that point tho for the fur baby's sake.

DedicatedTiger

Poster
Founder
When We first moved to Honolulu (homeless wonderland) there was a couple that lived on the corner of river street near Chinatown. They had 7 dogs and we could hear them yapping all night long. Later our neighbor at the time, who was a social worker, let us know he wa clearing 2100/m in disability and social. You lose any sympathy really quick. Although to be fair housing here is outrageous but the views are with it, maybe.

Attachments

• 41C035C0-3DBA-4E14-B94B-D64EE150962A.jpeg
    41C035C0-3DBA-4E14-B94B-D64EE150962A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

America 1st

Founder
When We first moved to Honolulu (homeless wonderland) there was a couple that lived on the corner of river street near Chinatown. They had 7 dogs and we could hear them yapping all night long. Later our neighbor at the time, who was a social worker, let us know he wa clearing 2100/m in disability and social. You lose any sympathy really quick. Although to be fair housing here is outrageous but the views are with it, maybe.
That's disgusting! Those animals should be put down and I don't mean the dogs.

Top Bottom