Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeopardy! : Now celebrating highest earning "woman" in history. The Tranny is back šŸ˜¤

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Just like women donā€™t have the same ability to compete with men in womens sports, itā€™s clear they donā€™t have the brainpower to compete at the highest level on game shows as well. The Y chromosome goes a long way

It's science. They just can't compete, athletically or academically...Now if we were talking about a baking competition of some kind, it would be a different story.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Wow! Just caught up on todays episode and the tranny lost today! Finally can start watching without looking at that thing.

The question that did him in ā€¦.

What is the only nation in the world whose name in English ends in the letter ā€œHā€. It is also one of the 10 most populous.

What is

Bangladesh

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Wow! Just caught up on todays episode and the tranny lost today! Finally can start watching without looking at that thing.

What is the only nation in the world whose name in English ends in the letter ā€œHā€. It is also one of the 10 most populous.

What is

Bangladesh
Canaduh

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

What is

Bangladesh

The second sentence gave that question away. Once I read it I started thinking of Asian countries, took me about 10 seconds to get it.

I suck at jeopardy because I DGAF about Shakespeare, playwrights, or literature in general. You essentially have to have the First Folio memorized along with having blown a bunch of dudes in the Globe Theatre to stand a chance on the show.

I tried to dive into Shakespeare but my brain just doesn't give a fuck. I get his histories mixed up (how many fucking Henry's were there?), and his comedies are boring as hell.

Top Bottom